Bit the bullet! (and for a good deal too)

yeuxhonnetes

Resting B!tch Personality
O.G.
Feb 20, 2006
I've been fairly good recently. I haven't bought a bag in almost two months now, and I haven't bought a Dior bag in over a year :wtf:.

I didn't like this bag when it first made its debut. I think it was the dark brown version that gave me the impression of it looking like it had a belt slapped on the front and then been dragged through the mud. But then I recently got a pair of Gaucho pumps, and I found the buckle to be extremely becoming. And last week I saw a picture of Alessandra Ambrosio with it, et voila! something changed (of course, it could also have been partly because I secretly yearn to look like Alessandra Ambrosio).

Then I went on to eLuxury, and I saw it on sale for an additional 20% off with free Express shipping :nuts:! After debating it for a few days, I finally decided to get it on Saturday, at a total 40% off:yahoo:. It just arrived today, and it's absolutely beautiful, especially the hardware and the trimming. It makes a great casual bag -- both chic and edgy.

So here's my Christmas gift to myself:

Dior Gaucho Medium Saddle Bag in Natural

gaucho001.jpg

gaucho002.jpg

gaucho003.jpg

gaucho004.jpg

gaucho005.jpg

the best xmas pressie you could imagine! :drool::heart::drool:

lol its so freezing in Ireland just looking at your bare feet and short sleeves gave me the chills im so jealous right now.:Push:

Merry Xmas!