Bit by the Kooba bug!!!

1. Well, if you read my 'Paige, should I or...' thread, you have already heard about my weird Kooba experience with Active Endeavors. I decided to keep the Paige Ebano, but called AE anyways to let them know about the bizarre shipping incident. They felt really bad about the whole situation/inconvenience, so they are overnighting me a free dustcover (for some reason they forgot to include one in the original order) and a coupon for 25% off anything (including sale prices!)...I looked at the sale bags to see if there was anything appealing (nothing caught my eye unfortunaltey..), so I ended up ordering a red Elisha tote for 25% off..I am soo excited..have heard many good things about the red Elisha! I love KOOBA! :yahoo:

2. I have been bitten also, I started about 3 weeks ago and now I have 4(not including an extra I might unload). It's crazy! I keep calling all over to find steals.

3. My red Elisha will be here tomorrow...!!! Will be a fun bag to take out and about this weekend... :smile:

4. Red Elisha is fabulous. Good choice. Active Endeavors has a gorgeous Botkier camel bag - Lexie bought it - on sale and using APOLOGIES checkout code, got 20% off. It's like a $700 bag for $401. What's it called, Lexie? Tall something ...

5. Tall Hobo?

6. It's the Botkier Tall Carlton Hobo. Retail is $768, on sale for $500 something but with that discount check out code, turns out to be $401. Here are pictures. Our Lexie definitely has good taste - but we all knew that. She's been educating me on these other bag brands. I just had to get one of these for myself.

AED17988a[1].jpg AED17988b[1].jpg AED17988d[1].jpg AED17988e[1].jpg
  7. Beautiful!

8. I just got my suede taupe Elisha and LOVE it. Move in to it last night and got so many compliments today.

9. I got the Tall Carlton Hobo. I tell ya, sometimes Botkier just kicks @ss and makes a Fabulous bag. I got my Cherry Bianca yesterday and this today. It was just plain lovely and it even got a "Ohhhh...Neat" from Hubby. And surprisingly it is not heavy at all.

Did you get one Larke? It's a lovely bag. Now I am looking at The Cairo. Love the look of that bag.

BotkierCarlton.JPG

10. Yes, I agree Lexie, BOTKIER is awesome..the leather is so soft and supple..love it!
    Next on my list; either Kooba Sienna (if I can find one out there) or Botkier medium Bianca in cherry or chocolate!

11. Hey Bacardigirl, I'm on the look-out for a medium or small Bianca in chocolate too. If you find a good deal, pm me. I'll do the same for you.

You'll find a Sienna. They pop up on e-bay, but you've got to be quick when they do.

12. Youngster, AE has medium Botkier Bianca in chocolate for $595..use APOLOGIES for 25% off! Not a bad buy!

13. It's gorgeous, Lexie. Yes, after seeing pictures, had to order one too - loved the style and looks of leather. Mine hasn't arrived yet. I'll bet that cherry Bianca is gorgeous too - love that bag as well. You'll have to post pics. My olive one should be here soon. The leather just looks so soft, cushy. Youngster, I know the chocolate one will be a beauty.

14. I cannot for the life of me get an accurate pic of the color of the Cherry Bianca. It's not Cherry really, not red red, but more of a wine red. I am very happy with the color.

Bianca2.JPG

Bianca1.JPG

Are we going to get our hands smacked for posting Botkiers in the Kooba forum?

15. There's nothing better than an unexpected discount on a Kooba! Congrats BG!
    :party: