Birthday let down

The thing is he's not responding to anything...whether i say your an ass for ignoring me and tawni or hey did you want money after all? He's reading the messages being sent to him and simply ignoring us.

If he's not responding to the messages saying you'll pay him then I am at a loss...what ELSE could he want if not money? Maybe he'll come around...what a loser, he's probably holding out until you offer a high price for the pics, it wouldn't be surprising.:Push:

If he's not responding to the messages saying you'll pay him then I am at a loss...what ELSE could he want if not money? Maybe he'll come around...what a loser, he's probably holding out until you offer a high price for the pics, it wouldn't be surprising.:Push:

Yeah, he's not responding to anything. And the thing is I'm not even saying Hey! I'll give you 50 bucks or whatever it may be i just straight out asked if he did want money to please let me know. Almost everyone who was at my party keeps asking me about the pics and i have to be like idk...and let them in on the story and THEY even offered to pitch in some money if that's what he wanted. But he just won't budge.

I think he either did something stupid like delete them or maybe the pics came out really bad and hes embarrassed at the quality or he is looking for money from you. Other than that I cant really think of anything, other than hes gone MIA in general and it has nothing to do with your pics. Goodluck, I hope you do get those photos, it would be a shame to ruin the good memories because of something like this.

Does he have an office? Does your friend know where he lives?? I would go by his office or house and see whats up. Or you could have your friend call and see if he will give you the photos?, Since he is avoiding you.

I hope you get your photos.

I think he either did something stupid like delete them or maybe the pics came out really bad and hes embarrassed at the quality or he is looking for money from you. Other than that I cant really think of anything, other than hes gone MIA in general and it has nothing to do with your pics. Goodluck, I hope you do get those photos, it would be a shame to ruin the good memories because of something like this.

I know the pics looked good because i saw almost all of them afterwards. If he's looking for money then he should say so after being asked numerous times. And i know he's not MIA because i just sent him 2 messages because he is online and it shows "read" but i get no reply. It is a shame...that's why I'm so upset. I would have been better off taking pictures myself.

Does he have an office? Does your friend know where he lives?? I would go by his office or house and see whats up. Or you could have your friend call and see if he will give you the photos?, Since he is avoiding you.

I hope you get your photos.

He's 17. So no office...his mom is actually a pro photographer and he only has a website. And my friend (who recommended him) Has called him and sent him messages as well. I was thinking about finding out where he lives but didn't know if that was too much.

I know the pics looked good because i saw almost all of them afterwards. If he's looking for money then he should say so after being asked numerous times. And i know he's not MIA because i just sent him 2 messages because he is online and it shows "read" but i get no reply. It is a shame...that's why I'm so upset. I would have been better off taking pictures myself.

That doesn't mean something couldn't have happened to them since then.

Since you say he's only 17, it doesn't sound like he's all that serious about being a "photographer." I'd just be glad that you had a wonderful birthday: memories are more priceless than pictures.

OK! So he just sent me 3 messages but they were blank and he chose to "reply" to the one with the title "If it's money that you want after all...." So i sent him a message back saying "Is that a hint? If so tell me"

send him a message "come over with the memory card so I can download the pics to my computer, and I'll pay you $150...or more if you want." I am sorry you're going through this, but there's nothing else to do other than offering a lot of money...and if he still doesn't reply, then you'll just have to break in his house. :shrugs: (LOL)

OK! So he just sent me 3 messages but they were blank and he chose to "reply" to the one with the title "If it's money that you want after all...." So i sent him a message back saying "Is that a hint? If so tell me"

yes it's a hint, tell him to stop acting like a little b***h and just name his price.:cursing:

send him a message "come over with the memory card so I can download the pics to my computer, and I'll pay you $150...or more if you want." I am sorry you're going through this, but there's nothing else to do other than offering a lot of money...and if he still doesn't reply, then you'll just have to break in his house. :shrugs: (LOL)

LoL That's so funny...i'm waiting on his response and i want him to give me a price so i can be like OK! or uhmm...yeah delete them. After spending so much on the party itself i didnt want to get a photographer unless i could work something in my budget and he said free so it worked out.

Sorry, but finding out where he lives in a bit much. You guys both sound like teeangers, and honestly (I say this because I wasn't a teenager too long ago and I remember those days well), teenagers are just kinda flakey.

What are you going to do, go to his house and threaten/beg/plead for the photos? The guy is clearly ignoring you, for one reason or another.

This REALLY sucks and you have my sympathy. But you've tried just about everything.