birthday brings hard Decisions !!

which one would you choose

1. balenciaga weekender

2. apple laptop

Multiple votes are allowed.
Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. ok people,

if you had to choose between a balenciaga weekender or a apple laptop for your brithday...... which one would you choose? :push: ive wanted the weekender for a long time but college may be coming and i would need a laptop !

2. Laptop... You should get the Macbook Air...
  3. Laptop - get the weekender later. You might even find a good deal.
  4. My initial instinct was "Weekender!!!" but then I let the rationale part of my brain talk for just a second, and I have to agree with manbag1990 and brtracy - the laptop would probably be better.
  5. the weekender!

my laptop is old and beat up, my boyfriend laughs at it... i dont care, i'm not an electronic gal :p i'd much rather have a bbag!

eta: OK, if you dont have a PC you can use/take to school, then fiiiine, i guess the laptop would be the more logic choice.
  6. school stuff comes first always in my book. you can get the weekender later.
  7. I would get the laptop too...nothing is better than a new fast computer. I just got a new one, and I'm enjoying it so other one, though only 3 years old, was just overwhelmed by life and very moody.
  8. Go for the laptop!! I am on my MacBook Pro right now and I :heart: it to bits!!!
  9. laptop - you'll need it in college
  10. Weekender!!! Who needs a laptop when you have a weekender...:drinks:
  11. wow that sounds really tough. There's logic and then there's bbags!!!
  12. Laptop (apple just released some super thin ones too~!)... bBag later :yes:
  13. laptop! first things first!:yes: and school's impossible without a laptop! :push:
  14. Go for the new Apple 'Air' laptop if you can!
    What is it with those 3-5 year old computers? Blah!
  15. School comes first.. Go for the Laptop!