Birkins...have you seen

1. I was wondering if any of you ladies have seen some of the unique birkins...like the stingray? or the metallic? I find them interesting and have not seen them. What is the most unique or interesting you have seen in person?

2. I haven't seen that much... but at the store, once they had the JPG in denim and brown barenia leather at the store. I've heard here that it was on the runway.

3. Not seen one. But will love to own in metallic silver.

4. [​IMG]
    stingray birkin

[​IMG]
    metallic silver birkin

for your reference
    photo: loire-kobe.co.jp

5. I love the pics and I saw them posted before...wondering if anyone ever saw them in person?

6. The stingray looks odd ... just my opinion. Well, I've never seen one in real life, but it looks weird in a photo.

7. I've never seen any of these IRL, but from the photos I can't say they appeal to me much, I prefer the classic leathers...:smile:

8. I agree Duna and I would want a few of the classics first, but these are quite interesting...especially the stingray

9. Not for me but fun to look at!

10. im not sure I like the fancy silver metalic colour.

11. I don't like the silver metallic color, it makes the bag seen fake or cheap. I don't know, Just my opinion.

12. I think the stingray is unique and funky. Would love to see the leather. If I am the only one who likes it...would I find it on sale at Hermes? Hee hee.

13. Woah, that stingray bag is really unique. It looks like aged stone.. definitely a different bag. Oh and I like it too ! :biggrin:

14. We could fight over it. :lol: :lol: :lol:
    I think it is funky as well, but would be age appropriate down the line :cool:

15. Hey, if you are bold enough to carry the bag at 40 you would be amazing to carry that bag at 60. It tells a great deal about your person I say.