birkin wannabe

Status
Not open for further replies.

cxyvr

never enough shoes
O.G.
Aug 28, 2006
Today I was waiting in line to buy a pumpkin and the lady in front of me was taking her sweet time holding be back from my day. I was so mad until I noticed her birkin wannabe and I figured that I can entertain myself by taking a pic of it to entertain my pf buddies. :wtf:

Attachments

• fake.jpg
    fake.jpg
    10 KB · Views: 263
I'm sure there's plenty of people who carry around Hermes wannabe bags and pretend they're real. I had a friend who carried around a fake LV and said "Ugh, a fake" when she saw other people's fake LV's. She's not my friend anymore after I told her that people who live in glass houses shouldn't throw stones.

I will use the phrase coined by so many on this forum...
If you don't have anything nice to say then don't say it.

Taking someones pic like that and posting it on a forum to entertain everyone. I'm sorry I don't find this entertaining:shocked:
stone me now- I can handle it!!

I will use the phrase coined by so many on this forum...
If you don't have anything nice to say then don't say it.

Taking someones pic like that and posting it on a forum to entertain everyone. I'm sorry I don't find this entertaining:shocked:
stone me now- I can handle it!!

Thanks for your post amamxr:love:. I'm glad I'm not the only who felt this way. Bravo:tup:

I don't know how long the lady made you wait in line.... unless you know she was intentionally making you wait so you can see her bag...?

but it makes me feel bad when people make fun of others in this way. I don't know if she's trying to pass it as Hermes, maybe she just likes the inspired style. I have an inspired version because it is my style and it's what I can afford. And I visit this forum too.... sigh

Amamxr and Chanelvgirl

Very welll said. I am truly sorry for the post. I just thought it was interesting to see a imitation birkin in wildlife. I didn't mean to harm anyone.:crybaby:

Amamxr you are entitle to your opinion and no one should stone you.

Status
Not open for further replies.