Birkin to Kelly Ratio...

1. Just curious...what is your birkin to kelly ratio??? Trying to decide on my next purchase...

Currently: 1 birkin (1 on order)...1 kelly (started a "true" birkin girl...like the 35 cm kelly so much more than I ever expected...may need another...soon...)

2. I don't have my Kelly yet but I'll post as if I already had my next few bags.

1 Birkin, "2 Kellys"

In other words, before I'd think of buying another Birkin I'd wait until I have 2 Kellys

3. Heavier on the Kelly's than Birkins for S'Mom.......does a HAC count as a Birkin?

4. In ratio terms...3 birkins -per-1 kelly, and 1 bolide -per-2 kellys!, the rest is 1-to-1:smile:

5. Yes, I would say so... :yes:

Still trying to get a "grip" on my favs...the kelly surprised me... ;)

LOL...I might need some guidance from Style101 again...

Birkin? Kelly? Kelly? Birkin?

6. ^ Kelly. And in COLOR, Socal!!!

potiron.... :p

7. ^^ I'm with GT!

As for me, equal parts kelly to birkin. :smile:

8. 1 Kelly and 1 Birkin on order......

I have more Kellys on my 'want' list than Birkins.

9. I'm 2 to 1 right now! 2 Kelly's and 1 birkin!!! Hopefully w/ a lil luck by the end of this year, I'll be all evened up!!!

10. I am Birkin-heavy now and hope to even out the current ratio of 6:1 down the road. I was very surprised by how much I love and carry my 28cm--I had owned one 32cm Kelly previously which I barely carried for some reason.

11. i'm currently at 5 Birkins and 4 Kelly's But I love all of Hermes bags

12. No Kelly for me yet..I'm a birkin girl!!! But i'm planning to get a Kelly in 2007 for sure!!

13. Livin' up to my name...more Kelly than Birkin:smile:

14. no kelly yet...

15. 2 kellys/1 birkin; however...I think I've decided I'm more of a 2 handle gal...i.e. plume and bolide as well as birkin...