birkin -The color ?

1. Hi

For Hermes birkin bags ...

What's the most wanted color ? the color you prefer ?
    , the hards to get color & the color of your birkin if you own one ?

I thought it will be intersting to see everyones' view .

;)

2. A black 35cm epsom is on my must-get list for the practicality of it, and the fact that it will probably get the most use :yes:

Otherwise... bring on the rose shocking, violet, vert anis, vermillion, and blue jean please! :rochard:

3. Hi:p,

As for the MOST wanted colors, I think the Gold (for a neutral), Blue Jean (for a blue), Rouge Vif or Rouge Garance (for a red) and Vert Anis or Chartreuse (for a green)...Potiron (for an orange) and Saffron (for a yellow)...:nuts:then again...those are the ones I WOULD PICK!!! I know there's more, but my brain isn't working!:wtf:

I have a Rouge Garance JPG Birkin and I am absolutely in LOVE with the color...I was contemplating selling her and JUST CAN'T do it!!! LOVE the style and I don't think I could EVER find one that's identical again!! So...I'm keeping her!:wlae:

As for the 'hardest to get' color...I think it would be more of an issue of combination...color, the leather and the hardware you want!!! All come up for sale...it's getting them all together into ONE bag that seems the most difficult!! I got REALLY LUCKY!

k~:p

4. I can see GOLD being the most wanted color (because it goes with EVERYTHING).

I don't really have any color preference as I LOVE them all!:nuts:

Hard to get color is probably BLACK and GOLD as they seem to be the most versatile.

For now, the only Birkin I have is in FUSCHIA.

5. For me.. it is BLACK BLACK BLACK!

6. Chocolate or raisin

7. I would say black.

8. For Hermes birkin bags ...

What's the most wanted color ? Gold, black, and for awhile, BJ

the color you prefer ? black, ebene, potiron, vert anis, natural barenia

, the hards to get color? natural barenia, white?

& the color of your birkin if you own one ? I own an 32cm HAC but I'm still going to answer: natural barenia

9. The colors I prefer: I always wanted a Blue Jean. But vert anis, rouge vif, etoupe, raisin, potiron, and too many others to mention.

10. What's the most wanted color ? Gold, black, and Blue Jean

the color you prefer ? Blue Jean is my first love, but I also love Gold, and Black box, and chocolate, I really am terrible

, the hards to get color? anything in box

& the color of your birkin if you own one ?Still working on that blue jean birkin

11. ^ My answers are almost similar to darling Jag ;)

What's the most wanted color ? Gold, Black, and Blue Jean

the color you prefer ? Blue Jean is my first love, but I fell in love with Gold, Orange, Rouge, Rose Shocking, Etoupe subsequently

, the hards to get color? I would say depending on the leather and colour in production

& the color of your birkin if you own one ? Blue Jean, Tangerine, Gold, Vert Anis (HAC)

12. My most wanted colors (as of right now): violet, blue brighton

Hard to get colors: white, citron jaune, two-tones or three-tones combinations

Most popular colors: black, naturel, cognac, caramel.

Birkins I own so far (I've been collecting Birkins for years): vermillion with potiron trim, black box with red canvas potamus, vert anis, cognac, white, citron jaune, black, dark brown clemence with beige toile, etoupe, and white with militaire toile.

13. My most wanted colors : Gold, BJ , Black
    Hard to get colors: all croco leather colors ,BJ & Gold
    Most popular colors: black, Gold, BJ , Choclate Brown, Rouge

Birkins I own so far : I'm waiting for a 30 BJ birkin & 35cm Gold Birkin

14. What's the most wanted color ?
    black, blue jean & gold
    the color you prefer ?
    anything earth-tone
    , the hards to get color
    blue jean or gold. black's relatively easy to obtain at my part of the world, for whatever reason.:shrugs:

15. My preferred colors: rouge VIF chevre, braise croc, rouge H box, white epsom, potiron chevre

Hard to get colors: rouge VIF, bleu roi

Most popular colors: black, gold, BJ, rouge garance, vert anis, potiron

Birkins I own so far : 35cm black togo GH, 35cm bicolor choc/potiron box PH, 30cm orange swift H, 30cm fuschia ostrich GH