Birkin fund blown...

attachment.php

attachment.php

After seeing all of your pictures, my Bolide craving was stimulated enough to call my SA!!!!! My DH was like "Who bought Bolide recently on your forum board:supacool::huh: ?" ....Heeheehee:roflmfao: :roflmfao: :roflmfao: ...I have been having Bolide 31cm craving, especially reading from Bolide thread, and I could not resist anymore!

Your Bolide is truely BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!!!!!!:heart:

After seeing all of your pictures, my Bolide craving was stimulated enough to call my SA!!!!! My DH was like "Who bought Bolide recently on your forum board:supacool::huh: ?" ....Heeheehee:roflmfao: :roflmfao: :roflmfao: ...I have been having Bolide 31cm craving, especially reading from Bolide thread, and I could not resist anymore!

Your Bolide is truely BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!!!!!!:heart:

Aspen, you won't regret it, I am so much in love with this Bolide, I have an emotional response to it, more than my Kelly, never thought I would say that. I fully understand that 'thunderbolt' moment now.

Thank you everyone for all your comments, they are much appreciated, it's so nice to share with you all.

Congratulations Allaboutnice! :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: Your beautiful pics have made me think to myself that yes perhaps a bolide sometime soon!!!!!!Enjoy your bag,what a beautiful leather/color combination!