Birkin, 32 HAC vs. 35

Irene,

Oh la la...that HAC look so perfect on you! I can't help but loving it!!! :heart: :heart: :drool: :drool:

Guylian, I have 32 cm HAC too and I think this bag is the perfect size for me. As many members already said it here, I would suggest you should try both sizes to see which on looks best on you and which bag fits your need best. I don't have the 35 cm Birkin yet but I tried it once and it looks huge on me. My SA said it looks like I am carrying a briefcase..lol. That said, I wouldn't believe it until I try to carry other regular leathers (the one I tried was Ostrich) since I think it depends on the color and leather that I am hoping I still can pull the 35 cm..and it is because I really want to have at least one of the 35 cm. Am I on denial lol??? :P :Push:

I feel same on a 35 when I saw an another similar height lady carring it. The others see the bag 1st but not me.

Thank you.

I'm just here to drool over the picture :P as I don't own a birkin so I can't really contribute. I'm sure you'll find the perfect size for you Guylian so, happy hunting!!

You may just have to see if you can find anyone who has the different sizes...and try. I personally like the 35cm. It's just something I've grown accustomed to. I like being able to not edit what I am taking. Both mine are togo... Good luck.

Great bag, great pic. Thank you!
I am becoming more like the 32HAC now from your reply. Would you please tell me the dimension of the 32 HAC?

Guylian, the dimensions of the bag are 26cm (H) x 32cm (W) x 16cm (D). I hope this helps.

Isus
, WONDERFUL pics!!!:love: Simply stunning!!!

I just wanted to say THANK YOU VERY MUCH everyone for all the kind words!:love::flowers:

Hello, everyone,

I am new here and am very happy to join you ladies. I am wondering which one will look fitting me better as I have 30 already and wish a bigger 1. I am 5'2.

Thanks very much for your opinion in advance.:heart:
Welcome!
I'm 5"1" and I personally prefer the 32 because if the overall proportion of the size of the bag compared to my height. I find I can carry almost the same things in my 32 as in my 35s. The 32 is noticeably lighter in weight. The handles are about an inch shorter, but it is very comfortable for me. I also think the 32 can be a little "dressier" than the 35 depending on the leather.

BUT, if I want to carry the newspaper, I need my 35!

I think the 32 is a little harder to come across, also.