Birch Box Subscriptions, anyone have one?

I got the Goop box this month and hated it. It was filled with complete junk with the exception of the DDF cleanser, which I might try. Anyway, I canceled my subscription after I got the box, and I'm going to try out Julep Maven instead.

cosmogrl5 said:
I got the Goop box this month and hated it. It was filled with complete junk with the exception of the DDF cleanser, which I might try. Anyway, I canceled my subscription after I got the box, and I'm going to try out Julep Maven instead.

I completely agree. The Goop box sucked. I'm also canceling.

Does anyone know if Camera was the Stila lip gloss color that people got, or were there other colors? I loved mine and of course my dog decided to eat it the first day. I tossed it without thinking to look at the name. I can't tell on the website because it's showing as a trio, also with no color names. :sad:

I found Camera on Sephora, but the swatch it's showing doesn't look like what I received. Mine was a fabulous nude color.

I know this is a bit after the fact, but I got Action :smile:

Yes, I still am! I think the sample size has been getting a little better, but not necessarily getting more makeup. You can also opt out of perfume samples now or ask for fewer of them. I don't think they pay as much attention to the profiles as they could, but I'm still liking the service.

I am bumping up this old thread. I received a subscription for Christmas. What a fantastic gift!
I have received items that I would have never tried. I have purchased the large size in two of the items. I have given away things in the box I did not use.
Such a fantastic concept and gift! I love this!