Billion Dollar Babes NY Sale(From SheFinds Newsletter)

1. <TABLE id=LocalSale cellSpacing=1 cellPadding=2 width="98%" align=center bgColor=#ff99b6 border=0><TBODY><TR vAlign=top bgColor=#ffffff><TD>[​IMG] [FONT=Garamond, Times New Roman, Georgia, serif][SIZE=+2]SheFinds LocalSale New York City [/SIZE][/FONT]
    [FONT=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif][SIZE=-1]Billion Dollar Babes, the world's premiere designer sample sale, hosts a new mid-week sale in New York City, Tuesday, August 21 - Thursday, August 23 at The Altman Building (135 West 18th Street). With more than 50 premium designers including clothing, shoes and accessories at outrageous wholesale prices and below, plus complimentary hair and makeup, and a hosted bar; BDB isn't just a sale; it's an event.[/SIZE][/FONT]
    [FONT=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif][SIZE=-1]Click here to RSVP for VIP 5pm entrance to BDB's 'Red Haute Sale: First Fall Finds and Summer Steals'.[/SIZE][/FONT]

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

2. Yes! I am so there!

3. Have fun!!!:yahoo:

I hope you find everything that you want!

4. lol I posted this 2 hours before you but I guess you are more popular with the tpfers :sad:

Nobody responded to my thread about this...

5. effinhaute - youre so cute lol
    me too sometimes i post things and noone responds - and someone posts the same thing nd they get tons. hahah its okayyy
    btw both of you ladies, thanks for the info! this looks like so much fun!

6. Im there!,FYI

The Barneys warehouse sale starts next week as well!!!!!!

7. actually the Barneys warehouse sale started... today... this morning 8 am =\

the dates for this billion dollar babes sale though, is during the same time as the intermix warehouse sale, as well as the hermes sale ! same area too !!! AHH! so many sales, so little time! :drool:

8. Intermix warehouse sale?! When? Where? Could you please please post the info! TIA

9. the intermix warehouse sale is from 8/23 - 8/25 from 9 am - 8 pm i believe. its going to be at the metropolitan pavillion @ 125 west 18th street (btwn 6 and 7th ave). The hermes sale is in the same building but in a different part of the building . *sigh*

10. has anyone gone to this billion dollar babes sale in the past? how is it ???? good deals?

11. I'm sorry that I didn't see your post effinhaute. I try so hard not to duplicate a post, but I guess I get a bit eager when posting these great deals after they show up in my inbox. When I posted this one, I didn't see yours.......a sign that I need to slow down or get glasses!!

12. Thank you so much for the info!

13. haha no it always happens bagachondriac!!! i am just saying nobody responded to mine but you received so many comments haha

soundjade--haha, its okay though.. atleast we're getting the sale info out to the others, right!? :biggrin:

I always duplicate sales especially if I am totally excited.

Yeah so has anyone been to this sale before?? I am curious as to how good this will be.

14. what is it like...don't care all i know is I AM GOING!!! LOL THANKS