Bill & Giuliana New Season

Guiliana is DELUSIONAL and obsessed with eating/staying skinny... I swear when she's on the red carpet the FIRST question out of her mouth to female celebs is "OMG, how do you stay so skinny? What's your diet?" Living/working in HollyWEIRD is tough - I lived on Red Bull, water and salad the whole time I lived there. When I came home, my mom said I "looked like a damn crackhead".

Swanky said she could see the weight gain. I'm sorry, I can't seen it...
Totally agree with everything you wrote here including the 5lb weight gain. Is it in the purse and shoes she wears/carries?

i enjoy watching this show but i have a hard time believing that it was her low weight/body fat that resulted in her miscarriage. unfortunately many women lose their babies, even ones that are in a "normal" weight range.

if addicts can get pregnant and bring a baby into this world, i can't see the low weight being Guilliana's ONLY issue.

i enjoy watching this show but i have a hard time believing that it was her low weight/body fat that resulted in her miscarriage. unfortunately many women lose their babies, even ones that are in a "normal" weight range.

if addicts can get pregnant and bring a baby into this world, i can't see the low weight being Guilliana's ONLY issue.

sometimes women with low weight also suffer internal issues dealing with their reproductive system.

She's teeny, that's fo sho :P
And it IS in her best interest to stay that way because of her
business. . . if you'll remember in one episode, she can only wear designer loans if she can wear sample sizes. There is a great deal of pressure not to look large when interviewing waify stars on the carpet.
JMO :biggrin:

Before I ever knew she got pregnant, I remember thinking she was looking a bit healthier - not as bony. :shrugs:

She's hardly at the Rachel Zoe unhealthy weight though IMO!

No one said her low body weight resulted in miscarriage...I said that Guliana said, her lack of weight and even when she did gain weight, did not help her get pregnant.

I'm wondering the same thing about the "low weight" reason for the miscarriage. How is it possible, then, that people like Nicole Ritchie, Jessica Alba, and Rachel Zoe can get and stay pregnant?

Maybe she's not going to the right doctors.... Who knows?

I'm wondering the same thing about the "low weight" reason for the miscarriage. How is it possible, then, that people like Nicole Ritchie, Jessica Alba, and Rachel Zoe can get and stay pregnant?

or maybe, as my Grandmother used to tell me "the Lord didn't bless all women with the ability to bear children. That doesn't mean they can't be mothers though".

Verdict is still out on Rachel Zoe, since we've not heard solid confirmation her or her publicist, only 'close friends'. Jessica Alba is nowhere near as skinny as Rachel, Nicole or Juiliana. I think Nicole wised up, got off drugs and just took care of herself in order to bear children.

Giuliana is like 5'8, 5'9, and Nicole Richie is 5'1. I wouldn't necessarily compare the two women as far as 'low weight' is concerned. Jessica Alba is slim, not scary skinny. And Rachel's pregnancy has not been confirmed as far as I've seen.

Last edited:
Guiliana is teeny, but she's not exactly emaciated. Her struggle has been documented and she's really spoken out about it. A LOT of us have trouble conceiving, weight is only a very small part of it. That is unless you're clearly ana like RZ.