BIG H belt anyone???

1. I won't be able to pull this one off.....anyone interested?
  2. interested in what?
  3. In this big belt.....I am not selling it. I just found it in a mag and thought someone would like to see it.
  4. Rockerchic tried it on in NYC, she totally rocked it!
  5. Since RC is way taller than me she can pull it off. If I tried it on, it would cover half of me.:roflmfao:
  6. RC tried the smaller (and less 'out there') version of the belt too, in black with pall h/w. I think she is getting that one. That one will look perfect on you.
  7. If I could manage to pull it off with a skirt or dress...I'd wear it in a heartbeat! :biggrin:
  8. I used to think it was too much, but that was before, and time goes by, and right now I believe that fashion is ready for this come back:yes: . I would wear it on a dress, just NOT like it was worn in the 80's.
  9. I guess it would not be for me.. hehe.... too small to wear something like that....
  10. Cute!
  11. Love it...

But it would totally accentuate the "hips"...:push:
  12. It is very interesting looking but I am so short-waisted, I don't think it would fit.
    On a tall person with a long torso, it would look smashing.
  13. I have a long torso (although I am not "tall" per se) but since my waist has all but disappeared after having 2 kids, I am sadly going to have to pass on this one!
  14. ^^^ You have got to be kidding!! You have the most gorgeous waist!
  15. I don't think this is for me..
    Just a little too much for me.