BIG BROTHER

Oh yeah! I got the live feeds too this year. I love the BB6 cast plus Marcellus. Danielle is crazy but funny to watch. Ivette was ugh on her season, but it would have been kind of interesting to see if the rest of the BB6 cast would have aligned with her or excluded her. I have a feeling that somebody not originally picked might end up in the house somehow, someway since BB is all scandalous like that.

I absolutely hate Allison.

She's a reality show whore! First Big brother where she was using every male possible... Then Amazing race where she lost....

Now back again? Whyyyyy did they vote her in! I'd rather have that other girl who I don't even remember in the house! :lol:

I hope she is the first to go... though, I don't like Danielle much either, I wouldn't hate to see either of them go

so this Sun, there wasn't any BB, so there was only 2 shows so far, right? coz i only caught the season premeire. i never like allison and when i saw her on the amazing race i was like OMG. i wonder if she and donny are still together. but she has slimmed quite a bit since her last BB days.

I kinda wish the all-star cast was a bit more diverse...yea bb6 is cool, but there were a lot more memorable cast memebers that should have been voted on

I will say that I was like :wtf: when I saw Allison and how skinny she's gotten...girl looks good.

I am all for Marcellas this year again...

I L O V E big brother :yahoo:

Luna said:
I absolutely hate Allison.

She's a reality show whore! First Big brother where she was using every male possible... Then Amazing race where she lost....

Now back again? Whyyyyy did they vote her in! I'd rather have that other girl who I don't even remember in the house! :lol:

I hope she is the first to go... though, I don't like Danielle much either, I wouldn't hate to see either of them go

I didn't watch Allison's season, but it didn't take me very long at all to start disliking her. From the first show, the viewers didn't vote her in -- the producers picked her :lol:

America voted in:

Girls:
Janelle, Erika, Nakomis, and Diane

(Allison seemed to be very surprised Erika got in and eluded that she shouldn't be there)

Guys:
Howie, Kaysar, James, Jase

Producers picked:

Danielle, Allison, Marcellus, Will, Mike "Boogie" and Chicken George

I have the live feeds this year too, but I haven't been able to watch as much (broadband router isn't working so my butt gets tired in the kitchen chair for too long - I have dial up access in my bed room, but yeah, too slow to watch the feeds in here) I was watching them Saturday -- funny stuff.

i watched live feeds for BB1 coz it was free, yeah it was kinda odd to wait for something to happen, but nevertheless it was fun. i can't wait to see who get evicted this week.

I kinda want it to be Allison b/c I can't stand her. She's a reality tv show :censor: !! But, as we know from Season 3(?) Danielle is a strongggg player, so, she should go first.

anyone else like the new joint HOH? I think this summer will be very entertaining...:graucho: