Big Brother Returns in July

1. Apparently, they listened to viewers and they produced a Big Brother Superstar edition and they are bringing back some of the most favorite people from the past seasons. If true...will you be watching?

2. oh yes..My daughter and I cant wait to watch!LOL! We love that smutty show!HEE!HEE!HEE!

3. I hope Howie and Janelle will be back. Aren't we supposed to vote sometime in mid-June on who we want to see back?

4. OOH! I would love to see Howie again..LOL

5. Oh yeah -- I'm excited for that. I watched BB3 obsessively, and some of 4, then sort of lost interest after that. But since it's going to be "all stars" this season should be cool! I love checking in on them on the web.

I liked Amy and Marcelus (sp?) on the third one. They would be fun to bring back.

6. i can't wait!!! all the good shows are over until fall and bb is the only thing that gets me through the summer! love that its an all-star addition too, so fun! :yes:

7. I think I read there will be 20, but there is some kind of voting system. You are right susanlau. I just don't know the specifics and they are not letting them out.