Big Bang Theory

^^ It wasn't on tonight.
It was on here in Canada. Not much happened - without giving too much plot details away (not that there was alot of plot); some time is spent on Bernadette's pregnancy, the guys run into trouble in their design; Penny and Amy hang out together. It was a so/so episode again. However, the preview for next week's episode looks promising - Amy and Sheldon move in together! Quite the teaser!

Reactions: chowlover2
Just read that Jim Parsons, Kaley Cuoco, Johnny Galecki, earn $1,000,000 per episode! Couldn't believe it! These make the highest paid stars of a comedy series. Jim Parsons is very talented and certainly brought "Sheldon" to life but as for the other two... Really galling that Kaley Cuoco was saying everyone was kind of tired of the show (at least I think that's what someone posted earlier).

I think the actors who play Bernadette, Amy and Howard are the funniest (and the actor who play Raj can also be funny but he is under utilized - the writers can't seem to make up their minds what to do with his character). I wonder how much they make compared to the "stars" and if there is any tension there which might help explain why things seem so flat this past season and this season (so far) - though the writers also have to share the blame.

http://dlisted.com/2016/10/05/judge-judy-is-the-highest-paid-person-on-television/#more-233411

Reactions: chowlover2
Just read that Jim Parsons, Kaley Cuoco, Johnny Galecki, earn $1,000,000 per episode! Couldn't believe it! These make the highest paid stars of a comedy series. Jim Parsons is very talented and certainly brought "Sheldon" to life but as for the other two... Really galling that Kaley Cuoco was saying everyone was kind of tired of the show (at least I think that's what someone posted earlier).

I think the actors who play Bernadette, Amy and Howard are the funniest (and the actor who play Raj can also be funny but he is under utilized - the writers can't seem to make up their minds what to do with his character). I wonder how much they make compared to the "stars" and if there is any tension there which might help explain why things seem so flat this past season and this season (so far) - though the writers also have to share the blame.

http://dlisted.com/2016/10/05/judge-judy-is-the-highest-paid-person-on-television/#more-233411
I believe they've earned a million per episode for a few seasons now. Shocking indeed considering the show hasn't really had anything good going for awhile.

I believe they've earned a million per episode for a few seasons now. Shocking indeed considering the show hasn't really had anything good going for awhile.
You may not like the show as much, but it is still pulling in 20 million viewers per episode. That justifies the salary of the stars. The network makes a fortune from the show...and they all make additional millions from syndication.

IMO, Chuck Lorre has moved on to his new show "Disappointed" and doesn't spend enough time on TBBT. If you remember, all the craziness with Charlie Sheen started when he complained that Chuck was not spending enough time on Two and Half Men. Add this to the characters aging or maturing out of potential jokes and it's just sad. Season 1 reruns start tonight on TBS.