Big Bang Theory

I have to admit I was wondering if the guy from the Navy was Howard's father.
Yeah they would pick up the storyline - it was a bomb shell when Howard discovers his father is alive and well in Southern California and he has 1/2 brother. They just to have dropped it though.

Last night was ok again but not great for me.

Yeah they would pick up the storyline - it was a bomb shell when Howard discovers his father is alive and well in Southern California and he has 1/2 brother. They just to have dropped it though.

Last night was ok again but not great for me.
Agreed! I thought Hank from Breaking Bad might liven thinks up a bit, but they didn't give him enough to do. Same old, same old.

Kaley Cuoco was on Kimmel either last week or the week before...she made it sound like they've all just been doing the show so long that they were all just going through the motions. You can definitely tell by the shows they've been putting out lately.

Kaley Cuoco was on Kimmel either last week or the week before...she made it sound like they've all just been doing the show so long that they were all just going through the motions. You can definitely tell by the shows they've been putting out lately.
I didn't watch Kimmel but I'm surprised that you she would the message come through - even if it is true - the show has been on the air for a long time and I can understand actors getting tired of the same old, same old,, but still they get paid an awful lot of money to do a job. They should be selling the show, not letting it come out how bored they are with it. Very unprofessional

I didn't watch Kimmel but I'm surprised that you she would the message come through - even if it is true - the show has been on the air for a long time and I can understand actors getting tired of the same old, same old,, but still they get paid an awful lot of money to do a job. They should be selling the show, not letting it come out how bored they are with it. Very unprofessional
Agreed 100%!, I was surprised, but thought it was worth mentioning here..as we are all noticing a decline in the plots & characters in general.

Reactions: CanuckBagLover