Big Bang Theory

Maybe I was expecting too much but I thought that the episode was not funny. Sheldon was so obnoxious I wanted Amy to tell him to stop talking! :sad:
I thought it was ok but they've done so much better. Katy Sagal was completely under utilized - why they even brought her one for such a poorly written role is beyond me. Jack McBreyer was better but still under utilized. I always enjoy the actresses (I forget their names) who play Leonard and Sheldon's mothers - I always find them funny.

I guess we'll see how the season goes but not off to auspicious start. Is this last season?

I thought it was slightly better than most of lat years episodes, but the parents were really not given their due. Except Christine Baranski. I love her on the show. And did they forget about Bernadette's pregnancy? She is not even wearing any padding yet...

Reactions: uhpharm01
I thought it was slightly better than most of lat years episodes, but the parents were really not given their due. Except Christine Baranski. I love her on the show. And did they forget about Bernadette's pregnancy? She is not even wearing any padding yet...

Well no time had passed since the last episode. This episode took place the day after.

Reactions: azsun