Big Bang Theory

This show is really funny (and it's coming back next season).

I normally had class on Monday nights, and when I didn't have class I was watching Dancing With the Stars.

I have since lost interest in Dancing With the Stars and I no longer have class so I made a point in sitting down and watching the show. I'm glad I did. It's hilarious.

(I think that's what happened with How I Met Your Mother. I watched the pilot episode and thought it was really great. After that, apart from work and class and Dancing, I haven't really been watching. That's all changed now.)

I love BBT! It's the only show that makes me laugh out loud. Sheldon is truly the star of this show and I like how Penny is starting to stand up to him and challenge him.

It's also a great show for geeks like myself who don't quite fit in with the rest of the world! I'm glad it will be back next season.

I just started watching this and it's too funny! It's my new top 3 favorite show.

I feel bad for the actor who plays Sheldon for having to memorize all those long crazy sentences with words no normal person would use and still having to actually act. That's pretty impressive.