Bidpay

1. I have a buyer who says she got her paypal account highjacked and wants to pay with bidpay. Will I even be able to take bidpay on an eBay auction? The bag is over $1k so I don't want to take any chances. Is this risky to me?

2. I have my foreign buyer pay with Bidpay. Go to their site, sign up and read about their service. I like them a lot, fees are lower than Paypal and you do not have to worry about Paypal claims. I had a buyer from Hong Kong pay via Bidpay and they called her to verify the charge, so that eliminated the threat of a chargeback due to unauthorized transaction.

I say go for it!
    Cheers,

3. I would accept Bidpay. I had problems with Paypal and closed my account. I wish more sellers accepted Bidpay. Keep us posted.

4. I would be more willing to accept bidpay than paypal, seems like less people get scammed more with paypal than bidpay.

Good luck!

5. I'll definitely prefer Bidpay over paypal.

6. Bidpay is closing AGAIN:

"Effective December 31, 2007, BidPay.com, Inc. will be discontinuing operations. We regret any inconvenience....."

Bidpay has been coming on and off business few times in the past few years... what a business... : (