bidder ignores your auction rule...

Why is everyone so against low fb? Many of my best buyers had 0-5 fb. It discourages even people with more than your required fb to bid. If you get a bidder who doesn't pay, then file a UPI and move on.

I think gummybear didn't against 0 feedback but she worried of NPB since winner never asked her question before place bid ( while she mentioned to contact her first for 0 feedback ) and never responded back.

In my case, I had way to many non-pay from less than 5 fb bidders.

And in this particular auction, bidder asked me and I declined and she ignored me anyway. I was going to give her a chance but not even a single email from her....:sad:

I think gummybear didn't against 0 feedback but she worried of NPB since winner never asked her question before place bid ( while she mentioned to contact her first for 0 feedback ) and never responded back.
Unless it's in large red letters at the head of your auction, they're not going to read it. I don't read lengthy auctions because it gets rather boring if it's all mono-tone in the same font, size, and color. Most people will not read the long boring print, and it does get them into trouble. Try making it a little more attentive. :yes:

Unless it's in large red letters at the head of your auction, they're not going to read it. I don't read lengthy auctions because it gets rather boring if it's all mono-tone in the same font, size, and color. Most people will not read the long boring print, and it does get them into trouble. Try making it a little more attentive. :yes:

Since she emailed me I am positive she read it fine. Just decided to ignore it. :wtf:

Since she emailed me I am positive she read it fine. Just decided to ignore it. :wtf:
well, then she knows the system. She sniped it out of retaliation, or she thought she really wanted it. She knew that if you declined to sell to her after she won, she could file a NPS and give fb. I'm sorry this happened.

well, then she knows the system. She sniped it out of retaliation, or she thought she really wanted it. She knew that if you declined to sell to her after she won, she could file a NPS and give fb. I'm sorry this happened.

Thanks. allison.
I am going to wait till end of today to see if she contact me. Who knows she might surprise me...I hope.