Bianco (AS Inside) at Filene's Basement NYC

1. Just wanted to let everybody know that I saw Bianco (white) Adios Star inside at the Union Sq and the 16th St and Sixth Avenue Filene's Basement stores. They had canguros, zuccas, BVs, mamma mias. It wasn't my fave toki style-- but maybe one of you will enjoy it! Happy shopping!:tup:

2. I went to Filene's on Saturday and they were having a 50% off sale on all lesportsac stuff ... tokis included. I got an inferno trenino for $85!!! (well okay $92 with tax but still ... it was a great deal.

They also had some inferno and paradiso scuolas and nuvolas.

3. OMG...OMG... 50% off!!! You are sooooo lucky! I am sooooo jealous!!! :p

4. do they take phone order?

5. hmm I don't know if they take phone orders. Maybe if you call they can put something on hold for pick up? Sorry ... not too sure :sweatdrop:

6. I wish I can go, but I am in CA. :sad:

7. Ahhh!!! I didn't go today! I should have went!!! Is there still a 50% off? do you know when it ends? What else was there, was there some inferno/paradiso stellinas or anuthing else but scuolas and nuvolas? OMGGG I want to go!!! But i have school!

8. I think the 50% off is for a while? There were lots of yellow signs up all over the place with stuff at 40% - 50 % off. From what I saw on Saturday .. me and another woman might have gotten the only inferno treninos and all I saw were nuvolas and scuolas. I didn't see any stellinas or anything else. Of course that doesn't mean that they didn't have any ... everything was in a HUGE bin and I only looked at the top of the bin. Maybe if I had dug down deeper I would have seen more stuff ... mayybe. I wish I could go back today :sweatdrop: