BH vs. BV-- which one do you prefer?

1. It seems like alot more people prefer the BH rather than the BV. I know we have taken polls in the past but I would like an explanation of WHY EXACTLY you prefer one over the other. Thanks.
  2. I don't have either one, but I've tried both and I definitely prefer the BH. I just think the shape looks better. It's not really a matter of functionality or anything for me... I just prefer the look.
  3. I tried on both the BH and BV and I picked the BH because it just looked better on me. It hit me in all the right places. For some reason I think that is the case for a lot of people on here, although some do prefer the BV. BTW, I am 5'8" and 135 lbs.

I think you have to just go to a store and try them both on. If you don't have a store near you, it may be safer to go with the BH since it seems to work best on most body types.
  4. i prefer the shape of the Horizontal. the Vertical looks too vertical, and gives the impression that i'm even shorter than i should be.
  5. I like the BV better, the bh was just too wide for me, I felt the BV made me look taller and it fit my stuff better.
  6. I bought the BH. I was afraid the BV would be too deep and have wasted space for me. I don't like to dig around in my bag. The BH is very easy to use - it isn't deep and all my stuff is right there.
  7. Actually I was in the store today and I tried both and it seemed that the BV made me look taller than the BH. BTW, I'm only 5'3.
  8. The BH was way too wide for me. I'm 5'2" and like the above poster said, the BV made me look taller.
  9. I agree!!! It seems like many people disagree on which one (vertical or horizontal) makes you look taller. Last time, I also wrote that the Horizontal makes you look taller, in contrast to the theory saying "vertical lines make you look taller". The reason why I say this is because if you have a vertically lined bag, it will fall down more to your knees than a horizontal one, which would make you look shorter. Consider an extreme example, the Musette from Charms or Perfo, if you're not REALLY tall, it would look really awkward on you I find.
  10. i just don't like the look of the BV... i don't think the BH is too wide. i think the BH looks better on me than BV
  11. I prefer the BH. I think the proportions look better. The BV seems too deep/long.
  12. BH baby! It's just that perfect size for me. The vertical seems small IMO.
  13. I'm only 5'2" I have a BH and I love it! I also prefer the shape of the BH than the BV like others said.
  14. After agonizing for literally over an hour in store I went with BV. I felt the BH was too wide and didn't comfortably fit under my arms.
  15. i really like the BH but when i tried it IRL, i found that the BV looked better on me, i'm only 5'1