BH shoulder straps

Ya, that happens with all bags I find. I usually "cross" the handles: the closest handle sits on my shoulder first, then the outside one crosses over so that ON my should, it's the one closest my neck (does this make sense?). Anyway, I find this trick works all the time... But ya, I totally agree and understand what you're saying....Also, I find the BH shoulder straps have really sharp edges and they always dig into my skin! Anyone else noticed this?

cookiepieface said:
I tie a bow or small ribbon on the two straps. I got the idea from the keep all. It has a tiny belt like thing that keeps both strap together. hope this helps!

I thought of that! Only I'm a total nerd, so my first thought was to use a cable tie instead of a ribbon. I like the ribbon idea much better.:flowers:

Does it make it more difficult to get to your stuff, or is it still pretty easy?

Andreax716 said:
Yes!!! the straps irk me to no end :wacko: And they dig into my shoulder too...but damn, at least the bag looks good!! :roflmfao:
The straps *are* kinda sharp! I'm hoping they get softer with age and use. It only bothers me when I'm wearing something sleeveless though, if there's fabric between me and the bag, it's not so bad. Oh, the discomforts we endure in the name of beauty!

misslola said:
That ribbon idea is great!!!

This morning I tied my straps together with a pretty black grosgrain ribbon - it was the first one I found in the drawer - but then my fiance asked me who I was in mourning for! :Push: I'll have to try another color.

Anyway, yes, great idea - but it actually seemed to make the problem worse. Now, instead of one strap falling off...they both slip down. I'm going to keep trying it, because I'll be really sad if I have to sell this bag after just a month, but I won't use it if it annoys me every 30 seconds. :crybaby:

I have the "Hudson" messanger bag, and the long strap kept falling off my shoulder, so I went LV and got a shorter strap (like the one that goes on the smaller Hudson) And its wide so it stays on my shoulders perfect now. Its now a shoulder bag !!