BH or Beverly GM?

My Mom has both, she loves both equally. The BH is a more casual look than the Beverly. The Beverly by the way, the vachetta is only on the corners, not the full bottom of the bag. She loves that the Beverly has feet. To me it seems to slouch a bit on the top when she doesn't have enough stuff in it.

^ ITA! so it would really depend on your need and budget at the moment. for an everyday bag, go for the BH as it is hassle-free compared with the Beverly

I own the BH so I'm biased. It's a great everyday bag, whether using it for work or for shopping, it fits a whole lot. The Beverly is also a great looking bag, bit it's very wide (in depth) IMO.

I tried the Beverly on - actually was on a list and went in to pick it up - until I tried it on. It's a beautiful bag but it is very wide (triangular kind of). When I put it on my shoulder, I couldn't put my arm down at all - just stuck out so far, so I ended up not getting it. Pretty - but I had to sling it behind my body kind of to wear it. It's very pretty, but I like a shoulder bag that fits nicely under my arm (kind of flatter to the body), which is why I prefer the BH. I had my money all ready and everything to buy the Beverly and just couldn't do it. I just bought the third Batignolles for our family (can't believe that really - seems crazy! I should take out stock in that bag). LOL!