BH Heat stamp location???

1. I've never had a bag heat stamped before.. do you think they can do it here??? would you do it at all???
    [​IMG]

2. ughhh...I don't think so, cuz it has to be on a large flat surface......unless you unhook the buckle....and press the leather down on a flat surface then maybe..........

3. Sure they could.. Irissy (sp) has her pap strap done...

4. Yeah..you can. I wouldn't myself, but it's your bag! What were you thinking of having heat stamped on it?

5. I think it would be cute! :yes:

6. I think it's cute on wallets, agendas and keepalls but I'm not sure if I would do it on my bags.

7. yeah, i believe that it can be done.

8. i am kind of wavering in between doing it and not doing it. On one hand I'd really like to have my inituals put on it and on the other hand I don't know if I may one day want to sell the bag to another LV lover. If I do, I cant. I dunno. I might just sit on the fence for a few, see which way the wind blows

9. I hot stamped my small ring agenda and IF I ever find the perfect wallet, I will probably do that as well, but I won't do any of my bags -- mainly because I don't like monograms that show and because it will be hard to resell it one day if I ever decide to.

10. I personally wouldn't get it done either, why not get a luggage tag for the bag instead to get that stamped ? You could move it between bags too !

11. Brilliant! I knew I kept you around for a reason. LOL

::squeezes Ayla:::heart:

12. Don't squeeze me, I'm full of chocolate ! :p

13. O:huh::huh:ooo chocolate

14. I brought my BH to the flagship store in Manhattan, they don't recommend heat stamping anywhere on the bag, unless you don't mind it if it was crooked. (ie they cannot guarantee a good job).

15. i have taken the brilliant idea of ayla and got a luggage tag heat stamped with my initials. i'll pick it up next week and ill post a pic for all to see.