Beyonce's Bag this week (9/2/06)

1. Hello Everyone,

I have just been lurking around here for a few weeks. I don't have a great collection of bags ... I just lust after many beautiful bags that I hope to be able to afford someday soon. I especially love all the bags that Beyonce carries. Doesn't seem fair that the rich celebrities who can afford to buy the bags get them for free while the working stiffs like me save and save only to end up having to spend our savings on something important (like tires, gas, food, etc) instead of bags.

Anyway. B's latest bag this week is georgeous. Anyone know what this bag is please? Thanks in advance.
  2. Don't know but curious about it as well now!
  3. I wanna know too! It's gorgeous!
  4. Beyonce is the new face of Samantha Thavasa. I wonder if it's one of those?
  5. Gorgeous bag! Are they doing any bags for their House of Dereon???
  6. Yes but the bags for House of Dereon look nothing like that... I hate how celebs put out these lines and the clothes and stuff never look like anything you would see them wear...
  7. I know what you mean. I went on their website after my post and looked at their fall offerings....YUCK! Might as well get a bag at Target.
  8. Did you look at her shoes? tell me when have you seen anything like that on Beyonces' feet? No pride at all on what they put out there. But I would love to know what kind of bag that is on her shoulder... it is a really nice bag...
  9. Anyone find out about this beautiful bag yet?

BTW - Happy Labor Day everyone!

10. I'm still hoping someone can identify this bag... Anyone??