Beware of eBay Designer Bag Seller!

Thanks for the info. I had emailed her asking for a pic of the real bag since she was using a stock photo. She didn't answer me and I decided if she couldn't answer, I couldn't buy.

I'm glad you left a negative. I'm afraid too many people don't because they're afraid of receiving one. I refuse to be blackmailed by these dishonest people. It also puts other potential bidders at risk. The only negative I have ever received was a retalitory negative for me after I left a negative when I won an auction and she refused to sell me the item. She said she'd withdraw her feedback if I did mine. I refused. People can read the feedback and know what happened.

Good for you not being afraid of her when you did nothing wrong!

I bought a bag from this seller too! Two days ago I emailed him and asked when to expect my package. He had the nerve to tell me I would be getting it any day and that it was insured. Today, I got an email from Ebay stating that the seller is a fraud. Also, the seller sent me a USPS tracking number. I checked it today and it showed as delivered somewhere in Alabama....I live in a totally different state. So when I opened the dispute with Paypal, they responded that the seller provided a valid tracking number....I am totally disgusted and angry beyond belief. I hope karma bites this thief in the butt big time!!!! :cursing:

I bought a bag from this seller too! Two days ago I emailed him and asked when to expect my package. He had the nerve to tell me I would be getting it any day and that it was insured. Today, I got an email from Ebay stating that the seller is a fraud. Also, the seller sent me a USPS tracking number. I checked it today and it showed as delivered somewhere in Alabama....I live in a totally different state. So when I opened the dispute with Paypal, they responded that the seller provided a valid tracking number....I am totally disgusted and angry beyond belief. I hope karma bites this thief in the butt big time!!!! :cursing:

holy crap! thats horrible, so what paypal wont do ANYTHING about it??? even though clearly your address with paypal isnt even in the same STATE as the tracking #??!??!!?!

and THEY THEMSELVES EBAY SENT YOU a msg saying they are a fraud! doesnt that help you !!!!?!?!?!?:confused1::tdown:

im so sorry for you guys what a horrible person:sad:

Avoid the seller Plussizefashionboutique07! She has several Hayden-Harnett bags for sale on eBay. I bought one from her 17 days ago and have not received it. She has not responded to emails or even a phone call regarding whether the bag was shipped.

Today I contacted another buyer of hers who purchased a Balenciaga bag for $1,200 two weeks ago and has had the same experience.

:feminist:

Wow, thanks so much for the heads-up!!

I have been watching a couple of this seller's HH bags and considering making an offer on one of them. I checked her feedback and saw the negative that I will now assume was from you, and I saw that the seller didn't respond to the feedback. It worried me a little and I decided not to make an offer. Her bags are still on my watch list 'cause I'm lazy, but I'm going to go delete them right now.

You may have just saved me some money and aggravation. Thanks again!

Wow, thanks so much for the heads-up!!

I have been watching a couple of this seller's HH bags and considering making an offer on one of them. I checked her feedback and saw the negative that I will now assume was from you, and I saw that the seller didn't respond to the feedback. It worried me a little and I decided not to make an offer. Her bags are still on my watch list 'cause I'm lazy, but I'm going to go delete them right now.

You may have just saved me some money and aggravation. Thanks again!

I'm happy that I saved someone from a bad experience! She's now history on ebay. They've deleted all her listings.

Thats why PAYPAL SUCKS!!!

I offer something special to anyone who uses Google Checkout. I don't see how paypal can do that because their own policy says you have to ship to the buyers verified address to be covered and that seller obviously didn't.

My bag showed up in the mail today! It was mailed 9/11, 23 days after payment. I just don't understand WHY she never communicated with me. She had emails and my phone number. It makes no sense. :confused1:

Anyway, the bag is beautiful and perfect. :yahoo:

Whew! Glad you got your bag! I saw that the user is no longer registered. Ialso wonder if the other buyer got her Bbag? And Dandelion, the seller shipped to the wrong address, it shouldn't matter that he had a tracking number. ! would call Paypal back and speak to someone else. Come on, if they tracked it themselves, they can see it was not delivered to your Paypal address or the same state for that matter. They have to help you. Don't let it go...call them back and good luck!