Beverly Hills Meet - May 3, 2008

1. Since our last meet was so successful, I want to do another one. This time we can just start off in Beverly Hills. Please PM me your Email address if you would like to receive an Evite with all the details. This time for those that can't make this one we are doing two meets. The other one is going to be April 12, 2008 at South Coast Plaza.

Here is the link for that meet.
    South Coast Plaza Meet - April 12, 2008 - The Purse Forum
  2. i'll be going to this one too! thanks for organizing beljwl!! hope to see sammy at this one too.

3. Of course Sammy will be there. He is the official SoCal TPF mascot.
  4. :lol:
  5. I'm always down for hanging out with you guys!!!
  6. Count me in!
  7. Not long now till the meet...
  8. I'm there :yes:
  9. Since I unfortunately had to miss the SCP meet, I plan on coming to this one!
  10. oo ive never been to a meet, being a fairly recent member, but i would love to go. itd be nice to put actual faces to these screen names.
  11. Sounds great! What do you guys usually do at the meets?

12. We meet and all have lunch. Then most people go shopping. You do not have to buy anything if you don't want. It is just a day to meet fellow local purse lovers.

I personally have become good friends with a few people that I met at the meets. It is a lot of fun.

Just PM me your email address and I will send you an evite with all the details.
  13. Can't wait for this!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  14. YAY I'm coming :smile:
  15. can't wait!