Beverly Hills and South Coast Plaza Meet

1. Time for another meet.

We are doing 2 meets this time.

South Coast Plaza April 12, 2008
    Beverly Hills May 3, 2008

Please PM me your email address and I will send you an Evite.
  2. Thanks for organizing this! It will be my first one and I am so excited to meet everyone!:flowers:
  3. Hi, I'm excited to join or meet up for the next one. Pls. let me know.

4. We have one coming up next month. Please PM me your email address I will send you an evite with all the details.
  5. As a newbie I was wondering what happens at these get togethers. :smile:
  6. It is super secret... Just kidding.

We normally meet at either South Coast Plaza or Beverly Hills. There is a meet coming up very soon at SCP.

We meet first and all have lunch and then we go shopping. Not everyone buys something. It is more about getting together with local purse lovers and just having a day of fun.

By going to the meets I have met and become very good friends with some TPFer's.

All you have to do is PM your email address and I will add you to the evite list and you will recieve an evite for all the upcoming meets.
  7. we strip down to our underwear and have tickle fights!

JK! eat and shop, eat and shop, eat and shop!
  8. BTW - the only Saturdays I have off in August are the 9th and the 16th. If anyone wants to plan a get together on one of those days, lemme know....

9. shhhhh that part is a secret
  10. is there one in august?

11. It was last weekend. But now that I have your email address you will get an evite from now on for all SoCal meets.