Beverly Clutch - I love it!

1. It's my new purchase and its FABULOUS! Going through the threads it seems to be very underrated (i.e. not mentioned at all!) but I think its LV best kept secret :p can be used as a stylish shoulder bag or remove the strap completely and you've got a fab clutch........if you are into smaller bags the Beverly clutch is a must have, sooooooo much more stylish than a pochette.................LOVE IT! :tup:
  2. YAY!! Pics please...
  3. Congrats on the clutch! :heart: to see model pix :graucho:
  4. congrats!!! can't wait to see pics!
  5. LV 001.jpg

LV 002.jpg

Pictures as requested! ;) One thing I love about it is that the strap is entirely removeable, so if you use it as a clutch you don't have the "straped tucked in the bag" thing going on - will take Beverly out today for lunch I think!
  6. congrats :smile:! i like the bag but the strap will be too long for me so i dropped it from my wishlist (i'm 5'1 .. most 12years old will be taller than me ..)
  7. The strap actually isn't very long, the bag fits right on the shoulder, right under your arm. I bought this for my oldest daughter and it's absolutely gorgeous! Congratulations - beautiful choice!
  8. melikes! i have been obsessing about clutches lately (watch the first two seasons of sex and the city as i was home sick this week)...and i love the look of this. could you please put up some modelling pics? pretty please???
  9. very nice
  10. Congrats- the Beverly clutch is such a cute small bag!
  11. very nice, congrats!!!
  12. Congrats, this is one of my favourite pieces from the permanent collection ! :yes:
  13. congrats! I love it.
  14. I love love love love love love it. I think this will be my next purchase. Time to start saving for her (or sell off some other stuff I don't use!).
  15. Very nice choice. I love mine too for the same reasons! Can't get enough of the clasp either. It's the same as my Eugenie wallet and I love them both!