bevel-bottom blue jeans/pants, skinny scarves,& sport collars new from eric glennie

1. please read the rules of this Forum, we do not allow any type of advertising here at all.
  2. Thanks for the response. I am trying to get opinions on some new styles for womens blue jeans and pants. My pants are not for sale so I am interested in womens point of view on something new in their wardrobe. Am I blocked from posting about my designs? thanks eric glennie.
  3. [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
  4. Hi and Eric and welcome!

Try to post these pics on the wardrobe subforum. I'm sure lots of ladies will give you feedback.

Good luck!
  5. Hello Ladies! Please tell me how you feel about my new styles and designs for ladies! Love to hear your comments whether good or bad. Thanks EG.
  6. What's with the jackets, are you trying to show us the jackets themselves? If so a pic of the whole thing would be helpful.

Same for the pants, actually.

The jeans pic that is second to last, what IS that hem treatment? Are they, um, stirrup jeans?
  7. and again, no links/advertising please!
  8. there's just no linking to websites or general advertising conversation.
    You are welcome to post photos for opinions.
  9. Thanks Swanky Mama! I apologize for routing readers to my website, but I didnt want to post a large amount of pictures on the forum. I have about 20-25 unique designs for men and women that have probably not been seen before in fashion that I am very excited to show. My website xxxxxx has thumbnail photographs so the reader can view a larger image of my designs along with an explanation of each style to get an understanding of my vision and art. At this point in my career, I am searching for opinions and comments because I dont have a manufacturer, partner, or financial backing yet. I am a designer still working in my basement looking for understanding. I am looking forward to this forums opinions and discussion. Sincerely. EG.
  10. oh my goodness! I have repeatedly asked you NOT to link to your website! Last warning.
    NO one is permitted to do that:nogood:
  11. [​IMG][​IMG]

Very, Very Sorry!! will not post my website on your forum again. What do you think of my bevel-bottom blue jean designs, shirt collars, and skinny scarves? Do you think the ladies would wear this cuff design with their cowgirl boots or high-heels? thanks EG
  12. good morning Cynthia! I am showing unique collar designs for mens and womens shirts. I am not designing suit jackets for women yet, but I am working on a beveled cuff for womens jacket sleeves. I would love to see women wearing cuff links, very similar to this photo. Looking for your opinions on my pant cuffs and skinny scarves. Do you think women would wear the styles? Thanks EG.