Between 2 purses

1. On let-trade i found 2 purses i am in love with. i just started liking designer purses so i want to get my first one. i am looking at two kind of simple LV's, which one should i get? Should i get the Vuitton Cerises Pochette or the Cherry Blossom Pochette Pink? The Cherry Blossom Pochette is more expencive but i still like it. recomendation?

2. I personally like the cerises better cus its just one cerises thing but the CB is really cute too! :smile:

3. ya, i am 12 years old, so i kinda want something fun.

4. Which one you like better??

Both Limited edition bags..and cute..

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

CB seems in better condition plus little bit harder to find..
    Mono pattern will match easily with outfits

5. i like the cerises better!
    BURBERRY4ME, i hope you soon meet couture_girl, since you guys are both 12!
    she has an awesome collection!

6. ya, she is my friend in real life!

7. i like the cerises!

8. Awww, hard to choose but the CB is rarer. Welcome & have fun here :smile:

9. oh! thats awesome!

10. hi!! i liek them both!! hahah! i am evil, i kno! i cant belive you joined the pf!

11. couture_girl (zoe, lol) you are a really big help! jk. to everyone else out there couture_girl is one of my close personal friends

12. hmm i like 'em both also. but i love the suhali l'aimable.. :smile: very nice price too..

13. i know! you are such a babe!

14. ohhh, i think the cb would suit you! it's so cute! the cerise is nice, but i just wanna grab everything pink!

15. thanx for your help everyone! i really apreciate it! i am still not sure if i want the cp or the cerise but i will make a thread in a few days to see then.