Betty's 50% off NAP

1. Net a Porter has a Large Black Betty for $930 and a washed Chamois Betty Shopper for $960.....

2. I just ordered the black Betty from NAP. I love that they have a ground shipping option now! I will either be returning this one or the balck patent. Decisions, decisions.

3. The patent is very cool looking but for long term I would think the Black leather would be more practical. I picked a Small Black Betty on Bluefly.... But I just have a weird feeling it's not right. Can't really pinpoint it, leather is not quite soft enough. Bothers me! I got it for 45% off too! But it's probably going back!

4. Did you get the Betty from Blufly within the last 7-10 days for about $1350? I thought it was a medium based on the price (I wadsn't sure how much the small Betty retails for) but I was too scared to buy it from bluefly and I told myself I could only buy a Betty if it was at least 40% off.
    Post pics and have the Chloe ladies authenticate it for you.

As for me, I'm afraid I'm going to want to keep the regular leather Betty. You're right, I think it is more practical. I already thought $711 was a lot for the patent bag but the smooth leather is over $200 more! Quite a pretty penny. But I do love the Betty so much!!! I think it's worht it. If I return the patent, I hope it goes to a good home. Hopefully to a fellow TFPer!