Better view of pictures..sorry...

1. Sorry to post again...:shame: I just want to share my happiness with you guys... I was upset that picture could not be any bigger on the previous thread to give you guys better view and color perspective. Pictures could not be bigger when I clicked on pictures on previous thread. I worked on hours to figure it out how to fix it. This time, you get bigger and better view of pictures when you click on them. I hope it works this time.[​IMG]
    croc-new version.jpg croc-new version.2.jpg croc-new version.3.jpg croc-new version.4.jpg
  2. Thank you to all of you guys giving me very nice comments on the previous thread!!!
  3. goodness gracious. Thank you for the up close photo.
    :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:
  4. WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!I love them all!!! You are one lucky gal. Congratulations.
  5. I didn't like croc - thanks for changing my MIND!!!! Oh no........
  6. gorgeous pics, once again. oh what a wonderful way to start my day. thank you.
  7. Mama Mia!!! :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo:

Aspenmartial, would mind telling me what is the color of the croc?:king:
  8. Gorgeous! Don't ever be sorry about posting more pictures of these beauties. I could look at them all day! :biggrin:
  9. rochasgirl: I don't know the official name of it. It is beige as you can see...Sorry...:hrmm:
  10. Stunning! I love the wallet! Big congratulations to you, aspenmartial!
  11. It is just gorgeous aspen! Just gorgeous!
  12. **gasp** they are all TDF.:love::love::love::heart::heart::heart:
  13. Congrats! I'll keep dreaming!
  14. Georgeous!! Although, I'm not an exotic leather kind of gal (well, maybe an ostrich!). BUT, it is BEAUTIFUL!! Love the color! And love to admire it on exotic lovers!
  15. I will have to mention again I love the wallet!

Never be again and again all your pics!!!