Better to check the outlet before Ebay!!

1. So on my journey of finding a perfect keyfob/charm for my new bag, I came along countless keyfobs/charms going on eBay for SO much. I was just at the outlet today and saw this charm in a basket for 9.99!!! And in one auction it's up to almost 37.00 (not including shipping!!)

[​IMG]

If only they knew they could get it for much much less..:push:

I would adore this charm if it came in silver hardware!!!:cursing:

2. i couldn't find it at the boutique. but i did find one in red/pink/white shades. :biggrin:

3. i'd rarely or never buy charms/fobs/anything small on eBay...they are always horribly overpriced and mostly fake!

4. really? do u have a pic by chance?! would love to see it :p

5. that's a cute one..
    I always get keyfobs at outlets or at boutique with PCE 25% off

6. If you can get to an outlet it does seem like the deals are better!

7. THAT IS SUPER CUTE!!!!!!!!! And a great price :smile:

8. When people sell items they have to add in listing fees, final value fees and paypal fees. Plus a few bucks for profit. That is why it costs more to buy a keyfob or charm on eBay.

9. wow...great find!!

10. I have to buy from ebay. Some of us dont have a choice. The outlet is 2.5 hours a way and with gas at almost $3 a gallon its cheaper.

11. That's so great -- that's how I got my blue patchwork flower charm, too!

12. I totally agree.. by the time you add gas, time, and then ebay and paypal fees it does cost more.. it's not like the people can just sell it for $10.. they would lose money. I also live further from an outlet so if you factor in everything usually ebay is a great option. :tup:

13. That's a great deal.....It's $24.99 at my outlet and they have had them for a while already!

14. very cute! Can't beat the price!

15. I have that charm and I LOVE it. It matches everything!!!I have it on a soho with silver hardware and it looks fine!!