Betsy Johnson Bag

1. [​IMG]
    Friskie Lips Drawstring Tote...
    -->I think i love it.
    its 95$..about 75$ after my employee discount...
    ...Should i order it?

I am in the mood for a crazy bag...
    its either this or the zebra small sac that is like 244$..
    (((the leopard print pair of lips i think is what caught my eye)))
    I am sooo tacky...:wlae:
  2. as my father used to say, "whatever blows your skirt up!"

If you like it, get it. Don't rely on other peoples opinions though...your opinion is the only one that should matter.
  3. ^^ITA. It's not to my taste, but if you love, go for it!
  4. Ditto, if you like it then that's all that matters.
  5. that's a great deal! I think it would go with a lot of things - the first colour I think it would look great with is the green in your picture!~

i don't know why you are hesitating? LOL

(look at me trying to give advice when I am stuck for myself LOL)
  6. Yes agreed.

Not to my liking but I wouldn´t hate it on another person:yes:
  7. That's what i was looking for...
    ...I hope its not to big...I am pretty petite, and usually go for mini bags...I just think its so precious.
  8. Wow, since when did Macy's carry Betsey Johnson?? I just started working for Macy's a few weeks ago...but so far, I actually haven't found much to buy (with my discount, of course)!! What do you, or others here, recommend for good brands (on clothing/handbags/anything) from Macy's??? My store seems to only have old-lady stuff..:/
  9. Betsy Johnson is online...and like the HUGE stores... we only have dooney and bourke and Lucky jeans for our designer bags...across the river there is coach. I work in the handbag dept. its dangerous...but i love it...
  10. Boy oh boy, that bag has a whole lot going on at one time. But if you love it, then why not?

I have only one thing by Betsy, a paperdolls laced up tote and I use it on rainy days going to the Y.
  11. I love the Betseyville line. I think all of the bags are so unique and interesting in a time when so many bags look alike. You almost never have to worry about looking like everyone else when carrying a Betsey! I can't personally pull off all her bags (like this one wouldn't work for me - but I kind of wish it would) but when I do find one that's truly "me" it becomes attached to my shoulder for a long while.
  12. I think it's gorgeous! get it!
  13. I love Betsey Johnson's cute, quirky AND affordable stuff lately!
  14. It's really cute and makes a real statement - I'd say go for it if you want it!
  15. I ordered the bag because I love Betsey Johnson and I loved this bag in the pics but it was too busy for me. But if you love it and it works for you, go for it. It is a large bag though, keep that in mind.