Betsey Johnson

I have several Betsey Johnson bags, and I love them, although I usually use higher end designer bags like Chloe, Gucci or Marc Jacobs.

What I like about the Betsey Johnson bags are the punk style. I also like the hugeness (they are great for schlepping things around).

The quality is not the same as my $1500 bags, but I don't expect it to be. I consider them on par with Coach or Dooney in price point and quality, but MUCH edgier.

Ditto! I love to carry mine with my jeans and on dress down days. They're fun!! I especially love the "Betseyville" bags which have a lower price point than even her standard Betsey Johnson line.

I love Betsey Johnson's design. I bought one wallet one month ago on the designer's website, it is made in China........... Oh My God. I really don't think it is worth to buy bag made in China. Unless...You really really love the design and texture.

To me, Betsey Johnson ranks right around Coach. I'm not a fan of Kate Spade so I don't know where her prices are in the range of bags. I have the Betsey Johnson Good Girl bag. I'll warn you that the bag is HEAVY! I carried this bag on a connecting flight and I know I gained 50% muscle mass in my left arm from carrying her from one gate to the other :wtf: :lol: Here she is for reference. From this point on, I plan on using her for an overnight bag not a daily bag. If not, I'll end up looking like the woman in the commercial with one huge muscled arm and one regular looking arm. :P
attachment.php

I love Betsey Johnson. She's unique and I like that she's not extremely popular like some other brands, so you won't see her bags everywhere. But like somebody else already said, her styles are ususally hit or miss. I have the Betseyville tiger hobo purse and I get compliments on it all the time.

To be totally honest...I'm super picky and actually am lucky enough to not like most of the astronomically expensive bags I see listed all over The Forum...This thread really interested me and made me want one...I have always LOVED the look of Betsey Johnson handbags...much like her clothing designs she maintains her own style and designer integrity. I'm so glad to hear that, for the most part the quality is good. Okay, here I go shopping...

You ladies are dangerous
:P