Betsey Johnson Frame Bag. What'dya think?

1. I'm really liking this Betsey Johnson frame bag right now. Anyone have it already? Those that don't, opinions on it? :jammin: :supacool:

[​IMG]

Its called the Ruffled Up Frame bag.

2. I like it. How big is it?

3. ^^^ Not sure. Let me go find out...........

4. Its Dimensions: 17"W x 11"H x 6"D.Hand-held strap. Strap drop: 3". Shoulder strap drop: 14". (per Nordstroms site)

Here's another pic of it with gold hardware.
    [​IMG]

5. It's cute! Looks like it might have been inspired by the MJ Stam.

6. I'm not quite liking it

7. It kicks ass. Go for it! I'd totally rock it. :yes:

8. I would have to see it IRL to know for sure. I love her bags but sometimes when I see them they can be a wee bit on the cheezy side and sometimes too big and out of proportion on me. BUT this one looks amazing and I do have and love her 'lucky star' small flap bag in black with a cool chain strap!

9. i like the style, altough i'm not sure about the leather. i need to feel it before say yes :p

10. i like it!! i think it looks best with the silver hardware and i'm a big sucker for frame bags!

11. Me either, sorry.

12. Mello I like it better with the silver hardware too. Betsey Johnson is just so funky. :wlae:

13. I agree with u..it remind me somehow with MJ stam...i personally would choose the MJ one. but this one is kinda cute also:smile:

14. Go for it. I like it. I just got one of Betsy Johnson's bags for a birthday present and love it.

15. This is super cute.....I have a BJ purse that I carry everyday. The leather is super soft...I like her bags because they are different w/out being too outrageous!!

Anne