BET Awards 2007

1. Beyonce Knowles knocks ‘em dead in a glitzy hip-hugging silver gown by Dolce & Gabbana at the 2007 BET Awards held at LA’s Shrine Auditorium on Tuesday. She picked up the night’s first award — video of the year for “Irreplaceable”. Later in the evening, The Bootylicious singer won for best female R&B Artist.
    Also pics of Beyonce and her former Destiny’s Child singers Kelly Rowland and Michelle Williams.
    beyonce-bet-awards-2007-01.jpg beyonce-bet-awards-2007-02.jpg beyonce-bet-awards-2007-03.jpg beyonce-bet-awards-2007-04.jpg beyonce-bet-awards-2007-05.jpg
  2. Rihanna rocks the red carpet with a new set of curls and a white fitted strapless dress at the 2007 BET Awards on Tuesday at the Shrine Auditorium in Los Angeles, Calif.
    Alongside Chris Brown, the 19-year-old R&B singer presented Jennifer Hudson with the Best Actress Award at the 2007 BET Awards.
    rihanna-bet-awards-2007-01.jpg rihanna-bet-awards-2007-02.jpg rihanna-bet-awards-2007-03.jpg rihanna-bet-awards-2007-04.jpg rihanna-bet-awards-2007-05.jpg
  3. Some people were just born to be stars…
    Beyonce performed a rousing rendition of “Get Me Bodied” at the 2007 BET Awards on Tuesday. The Bootylicious singer arrived in a gold space outfit with Matrix-style letters spelling out “Beyonce” in the background. Beyonce then stripped off her space gear and danced the rest of her performance in $100,000 gold Balenciaga leggings and a matching bra top.
    Fellow Destiny’s Child alumni Kelly Rowland followed Beyonce’s performance with her solo hit “Like This” with Eve.
    beyonce-bet-awards-performance-01.jpg beyonce-bet-awards-performance-02.jpg beyonce-bet-awards-performance-03.jpg beyonce-bet-awards-performance-04.jpg beyonce-bet-awards-performance-05.jpg
  4. rihanna looks hot wowww!!
  5. [​IMG]

Too bootilicious for me :smile:
  6. Wow Beyonce looks got but OMG Kelly Rowland gets the prize from me - she looks gorgeous!
  7. [​IMG]
  8. [​IMG]

Kelly Rowland

9. Thanks for sharing!!
  10. They all look great. Eve is a little too blonde though.
  11. I agree, especially with those roots. :tdown:

12. Why is she dressed so casually?

13. Lil’ Kim at the 2007 BET Awards
    lilkim.jpg lilkim2.jpg lilkim3.jpg lilkim4.jpg
  14. ALICIA KEYS at the 2007 BET Awards

Vivica A. Fox at the 2007 BET Awards
    aliciakeys.jpg aliciakeys2.jpg vivicafox.jpg vivicafox2.jpg
  15. Eve at the 2007 BET Awards

Ciara at the 2007 BET Awards
    eve.jpg eve2.jpg ciara.jpg ciara2.jpg