Best way to a bikini-ready body in FIVE days?

1. Hi there,

Well, my family and I are headed to San Diego for a week-long vacation and I never did shed those last 6 vanity pounds. I had the best of intentions and all that, blah blah, but it just never happened. :shame: We'll be on the beach a lot and I have a bikini that pretty much fits, but my post-baby belly flab is gonna be hanging out for all to see.

Can anyone recommend a way to slim down quickly (and safely) in the next few days?

Thanks!
    Kristy

2. The quickest way to perhaps camouflage your worry zones is to self tan that area. When you're tan, it makes that area look a lot better :smile:

3. Easy answer: one piece swimsuit with a control panel in the tummy area and a surplice style front. Takes 10 pounds off baby belly instantly.

Thess styles are good for camoflaging baby belly:
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

4. The third one looks really good!

Sorry I know this is OT but WHY do they show these types of swimsuits on stick thin women?? I would be more inclined to buy them seeing them in action. Maybe its just me...:shrugs:

5. No, it's not you!!! Drives me crazy to see a swimsuit that's designed for "problem areas" on women that CLEARLY don't have any problem areas!:yucky:

6. I say why cover your baby bump? Be proud of it.
    But if it really bothers you, one-piece swinsuit is the best yes. Something like this perhaps? The ruffles make the tummy not so visible http://www.comparestoreprices.co.uk/images/mi/miraclesuit-intuition-soft-cup-one-piece-swimsuit.jpg or maybe something like this http://altura.speedera.net/ccimg.catalogcity.com/210000/212800/212899/Products/12293917.jpg

If you wanna use the bikini, the tan is a good idea :yes: Also, drink plenty of water to get the toxins out of your system. Also go easy on pasta, I know that makes me bigger than I am.

7. i was jsut going to say only drink water and no ccrabs for the next few days. it will minimise the bloating

- i too agree about the problem aarea girls. i hate when they show you a girdle on an already slim girl.. its like ummm helllooooo she had ntohignt o hide anyway