best tote? (of these two) beverly or batignolles horizontal

Which do you prefer?

1. Beverly GM

2. BH

Multiple votes are allowed.
Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. if you need to carry a fair amt., which do you like better? why? anyone have both?
  2. Giggle, I say the same thing...get both if you can . :yes: I just got the Beverly and love the way I can carry it on my shoulder in comfort. It's really a very stylish bag and huge.
  3. I prefer the BH, but don't have either. The BH is on my want list!
  4. I have neither, but the BH is better IMO. The Beverly GM is nice but too bulky and BH is definitely more comfortable. I can barely fit the GM on my shoulder because it's such a bulky bag and my arm just kind of sticks out to the side. The outer strap would not stay on my shoulder, either.
  5. I'm biased because I really, really want a BH!!! :yahoo:
  6. I like BH.
  7. Bh
  8. I say the BH. I have the BH and returned the Beverly. It's just too big, for any everyday bag.
  9. Bh
  10. I don't know much about either, but I chose Beverly because it's cute and everyone has BH. But I guess you wouldn't want a bulky thing to impede your arm either.
  11. I like the beverly gm but I already have saleya gm. Otherwise, I would have gotten the beverly gm instead of mm. It is quite big and bulky looking though. I think beverly gm is better than bh that it has a flap so it is more secure. Having said that , I think BH is an affordable LV bag and you can use it everyday and not worry about vachetta.
  12. Bh
  13. I don't have either, but i voted for the BH.
  14. I vote for BH.
  15. BH!!!! I have it and I love it!!!