Best Tote for a Job Interview?

1. I'm toying with the idea of finding a new job. It's been a couple years since I went through the whole Job Interview thing.

I would like to see if any of you ladies have suggestions on what would be a good bag to bring with me.

The last interview I had, I brought a Coach wristlet, which was fine, but this time I want something big enough to fit a folder with my resume and portfolio.

I'm heading out to one of the Coach outlets this weekend, so I figured I could pick up something that wasn't too flashy (so probably no signature fabric), yet big enough for my needs.

If it's any help, the job positions I am looking at are in the art/design field. One I have my eyes on is web design/development and the other is an illustration job.

Any suggestions?
    Pictures are also appreciated! It's more fun that way.

2. i would go for something leather, so it doesn't scream "coach"
  3. I have the Patent Leather Mahogany Gallery Tote and I LOVE it - it's a very classy looking bag and could fit all the things you want to take with you. I got mine for around $258.
  4. Here's a picture:

5. Oooh, I LOVE it.

I think I saw this in black at one of the outlets.
  6. I'm an editor, so I carry around a lot of papers. I went for a very tiny tote because my shoulders tend to bother me so I carry around a simple belted ergo tote in plum. Fits my needs okay, but everybody always wonders how I stuff all my crap in there.
  7. I think since your field is creative that you don't want anything too stuffy or business like. What about something like this[​IMG] It is the large flap with a cute scarf that you can put on it for everyday use after you get the job. Not too flashy but not too stuffy either.
  8. How about a gigi! I think there are some at the outlets!
  9. If I could get it in Clay I would be all over a Gigi! :biggrin:
  10. I was thinking of Gigi too but it seems like a bag with a long strap would be more comfortable for everyday.
  11. ITA - Gigi was the first thing that popped into my head too! It shows that you are organized and have personality plus as well!:tup:
  12. I think so to! she is classy plus with a little flair! and you can dress her up or down look at all the stars that carry her not just as a tote but as there everywhere bag!
  13. Good point.

How much is the Gigi tote going for in the outlets?

A whiskey, brown or clay color would be best, I think. I will have to research what other colors it comes in.

Does anyone know the style number of the Gigi?
  14. After looking on eBay and playing with the Drilldown, I found the style number for the Gigi:

Whiskey: #11131

I like all the colors except for the black...

Signature: #11144

I personally think the signature has too much going on...