Best thong / Hanky Panky Sizing?

1. That other thread about thongs has made me want to try them again.

There seems to be a concensus that Hanky Panky thongs are amongst the best, but I'm worried about sizing. As far as I can tell, they're one size fits all. I'm kind of small (about a 2), and was wondering if they would work for me? Any other small girls use Hanky Panky?

Any other suggestions appreciated as well. I've only tried G-strings in the past, and wanted to give thongs a try... G-strings were a little... extreme.
  2. Hanky Panky thongs are without a doubt, IMO, the very best. I buy them once a year when they go on sale at Nordies.

I'm a size 4 and they fit great. I'm sure they would be fine for size 2.
  3. They are awsome, I have most colours, they are really comfy and no panty lines. They would def fit you!
  4. Thanks!!!
  5. i'm a size 0/2 and hanky pankys fit fine on me, but i prefer the low rise ones vs the regular ones
  6. Are the regular ones way too high for most of today's lower cut jeans/pants?
  7. i think so. i only buy the low rise pankys. sooo comfy!
  8. i'm a 00/0 and hanky panky fits me. i agree that the low-rise are more comfy than the regular hanky pankies but then i've always been one who wasn't too fond of a rise higher than 7.5"
  9. Hanky Panky are a great! I'm a 0/2 and wears the low-rise ones.
  10. ladies! what good is a hot thong if you cant show it off along with your beautiful rear end.
  11. Count me in. I'm a 0/2 and they fit great. Definitely the low-rise ones.
  12. Hanky Panky is great. I love the thongs, but suprisingly I like the Boy Shorts too because I never like Boy Shorts, only Hanky Panky. I also like Calvin Klein thongs.
  13. I love Hanky Panky thongs! They are so comfortable, and fit great. Definitely go for the low rise ones. I purchased some of the regular rise without even noticing, and feel that the low rise ones fit better.
  14. I love everything by HP. I am 0/2 and wear low rise thongs and boyshorts, they're awesome!
  15. Definitely get the low-rise ones. They will fit you for sure - they stretch if they have to, but they are pretty small to begin with.