best shoulder bag

1. i really need a shoulder bag.....guys...pls tell me wats your fav shoulder bag that u cant live without it...roomy and practical...

2. i say the boulogne in mini lin it is so lightweight! or the tulum gm in monogram because it's so classy and roomy. good luck and let us know what you decide on!

3. Batignolles Horizontal. :yes:

4. Oh... I love the Tulum GM tons and the BH. Another great one (to me) is the LH. Good luck!

5. I'm usually and absolute hand-bag person but the one shoulder bag I couldn't live without would be my blue Denim Baggy GM. It's just so comfortable, slouchy and perfectly clings to my side that I even could forgot it's there :love:

6. Batignolles Horizontal
    Baggy PM or GM
    Neo Cabby MM or GM
    Neverfull MM
    Saleya MM

7. I've fallen head over heels for the black neo cabby mm. It's easily the most comfortable LV I've ever worn.

8. Petite noe - it's my only shoulder bag, except for a montsouris backpack.

9. Saleya PM, Neverfull MM,

10. noe fooooooo sheeezyyy (hehe)

11. I just got my petit noe the other day and today is her second day out and I am loving her! Although, I do also love my MC Sologne, Petit Bucket, and Bosphore Pochette. All great shoulder bags. Oh, and don't let me forget my Damier Belem MM! An amazing shoulder bag!

12. Denim baggy. It's fun!

13. ^^^^^^^^^

So true, Kittie !!

14. I concur with Denim Baggy GM -- it is my favorite bag of all time!! (I forgot about her somehow when I posted as I am in a hand-held stage now!)

15. Batignolles Horizontal (BH). My favorite bag (shoulder or not)!