Best pressed powder recs...

1. I am looking for a great pressed powder. One that is light, not too drying but gives a "flawless" look. Any suggestions would be great. Low and high end welcomed as long as its good. Thanks!
  2. I use Too Faced Absolutely Invisible (or is it "Absolutely Flawless?? I think Invisible.) pressed powder and it's great!!! It lasts a very long time (for me at least, but I don't have very oily skin) and is very light. It's a translucent powder so it'll suit almost any skin tone. It blends super nicely, probably the best powder I've used yet!
  3. I use Chanel Natural Finish pressed powder. I have very dry and combo skin nearly every single brand's powder slides off my T-zone. This one stays on and delivers, so I've used it for a couple of years now.. up until a month ago when I started using Everyday Minerals mineral foundation where I can achieve a flawless look even with light coverage, and no longer require pressed powder touch ups.
  4. just bought Jane Iredale yesterday... anybody else use this?
  5. CoverFX Powder.. perfect.
  6. I like Stila sheer pressed powder.
  7. Another vote for Chanel here!! Nothing worked this good for me ever.
  8. Just wanted to say that I was looking for a new pressed powder and bought this based on your reco and I LOVE it! it is excellent! thanks!
  9. Chanel Double Perfection Compact Matte Reflecting Powder Makeup SPF10

That's a long name but I have it memorized cuz it's THAT good! lol
  10. you took the words right out of my mouth :yes:
  11. I wear Laura Mercier powder foundation, it feels like powder but it has a flawless coverage and stays on all day, Please if you havent tried it give it a try, They sell it at sephora and Saks I know for sure. Its amazing stuff.
  12. Studio Fix, by MAC.. BEST
  13. MAC blot powder is great if you have oily skin.
  14. Just out of curiosity, why does it have to be pressed? I think loose powders have a nicer texture/finish like 99% of the time, but that's JMHO...

15. Yeah! It's unbelievable. The color I have matches my skin perfectly, has SPF, and makes my skin look flawless. I bought it last July and I've used it every day and it's not even halfway finished. Love it!!