best plastic surgery clinics in Korea

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey guys!! talking about plastic surgery, I've been to different plastic surgery clinics in Korea!:graucho: And I recommend BK plastic surgery clinic!!
Actually, I stayed in Korea for 2 years, working as an English teacher. And I was interested of doing plastic surgery in Korea, coz it was a lot cheaper than I expectd. Well, I had consultations in 4 ~ 5 different plastic surgery clinics(forgot the names of the clinics), then I chose to go with BK, because I felt comfortable. BK has a lot of newpaper articles, television interviews, and plenty of research documents. So it made me very comfortable to go ahead and make a consultation. One of my Korean collegue told me that BK is most famous plastic surgery clinic in Korea. That's why I chose BK for my rhinoplasty.:yahoo: Almost forgot that BK had English speaking staff who actually guided me until the operation and after operation. Good thing that BK had admission room that I was able to stay and get rest after operation. (Though nurse who took care of me couldnt speak English very well) All I can say is that I'm highly satisfied with my nose now!:nuts:
After surgery, just looking at my nose, I was able to know why Dr. Kim is known as one of the best doctors in Korea. :happydance:
And now, M planning to go to Korea again to have cheek bone reduction surgery done by Dr. Kim. If you are planning to have plastic surgery in Korea, try to visit BK plastic surgery clinic, I tell you, you will not regret for choosing BK.:biggrin:

may i have your email address to write to u in private please.

hi everyone, im Colorful_life and I did register my Purseblog acct to join this interesting discussion!
In Dec 2009, i took PS in BK Clinic with the facial contouring. At that time, i went to Korea alone without my parents' absolute permission. The weather was so cold about -10C degree and i did not have any companion. My recovery also took a very very long time. Thus, although i stayed at Korea for 10 days but i did nos have chance to go out.

If the conditions are convenient, i intend to come back Korea in March 2011 (maybe). Therefore, its my honor to be one of your companions in this trip. Or at least, we can share info and advices abt the PS which many women concern abt.

Women have the right to be beautiful
Nice to be ur friend!
Cheers

Hey guys!! talking about plastic surgery, I've been to different plastic surgery clinics in Korea!:graucho: And I recommend BK plastic surgery clinic!!
Actually, I stayed in Korea for 2 years, working as an English teacher. And I was interested of doing plastic surgery in Korea, coz it was a lot cheaper than I expectd. Well, I had consultations in 4 ~ 5 different plastic surgery clinics(forgot the names of the clinics), then I chose to go with BK, because I felt comfortable. BK has a lot of newpaper articles, television interviews, and plenty of research documents. So it made me very comfortable to go ahead and make a consultation. One of my Korean collegue told me that BK is most famous plastic surgery clinic in Korea. That's why I chose BK for my rhinoplasty.:yahoo: Almost forgot that BK had English speaking staff who actually guided me until the operation and after operation. Good thing that BK had admission room that I was able to stay and get rest after operation. (Though nurse who took care of me couldnt speak English very well) All I can say is that I'm highly satisfied with my nose now!:nuts:
After surgery, just looking at my nose, I was able to know why Dr. Kim is known as one of the best doctors in Korea. :happydance:
And now, M planning to go to Korea again to have cheek bone reduction surgery done by Dr. Kim. If you are planning to have plastic surgery in Korea, try to visit BK plastic surgery clinic, I tell you, you will not regret for choosing BK.:biggrin:

Hi!

I reckon you would know quite a lot about Korea. Would need your advise! I'm deciding to go to Korea for plastic surgery next year. When are you going again? It'd be great to have a companion.

Let me know!

[email protected]

Thanks!

hi everyone, im Colorful_life and I did register my Purseblog acct to join this interesting discussion!
In Dec 2009, i took PS in BK Clinic with the facial contouring. At that time, i went to Korea alone without my parents' absolute permission. The weather was so cold about -10C degree and i did not have any companion. My recovery also took a very very long time. Thus, although i stayed at Korea for 10 days but i did nos have chance to go out.

If the conditions are convenient, i intend to come back Korea in March 2011 (maybe). Therefore, its my honor to be one of your companions in this trip. Or at least, we can share info and advices abt the PS which many women concern abt.

Nice to be ur friend!
Cheers

Would you mind going later? About mid May. If so, I may be able to join you! Haha email me at [email protected]

Thanks!

Can anyone suggest me which Korean Cosmetic surgery has the best performance and result for Calf Reduction and Liposuction on Thigh/Arm!!!!!:yahoo:

I heard of BK, OZ, and VIP that I have never contacted or been.

Please need all your advices :smile:

MacGirl :yahoo:

Hello Colorful Life,

I am thinking to go in mid-april. I am still searching the prices differences for Calf Reduction and Thigh/Arm reduction.

What would you recommend?

MacGirl88

Nice to be ur friend!
Cheers

Hello Colorful Life,

I am thinking to go in mid-april. I am still searching the prices differences for Calf Reduction and Thigh/Arm reduction.

What would you recommend?

MacGirl88

Hey
I don't know the best doc for thigh/arm reduction, but if you're looking for a good surgeon for calf muscle reduction --> Dr. Park, OZ Clinic.
There is a whole thread about the calf surgery in this forum and a lot of people (including me) share their experience.
link: http://forum.purseblog.com/health-and-fitness/how-can-i-make-my-calves-smaller-25720-56.html

hope this helps

I also heard many reviews that BK dong yang is good and reliable too!
I was looking for nose surgeon in korea and for nose specialty...
i jumbled in this one forum and found vip plastic surgery center is great for nose surgeries. they have 2 websites one was just translated in korean to eng, and one is i guess they made it for international patients. http://www.vipps-clinic.com/
http://vipps.co.kr/vip_eng/index.html
i've emailed them and replied me with quick response. pretty nice^^
I'm just not sure when i will get to go there T_T gotta save up my savings sigh

wow i realized this forum article was made last year huh x(
anyone have plastic surgery places they know and can share???
did you have a surgery at VIP yet Lenny37? I am still not decide between VIP or bagobagi

I've researched that Park from Oz and Jung from Shimmian are both really good. I'm attracted to Banobagi but still indecisive. I wanted to get a rhino and eyes done but don't know where to go !
Hi Loverly ,

Did you have your surgery at @ VIP pr Bagobagi yet ? I am not decide yet between both of them . I am really nervous rite now, plan to have it done in this april . Please tell me about ur experience if you did it . Thanks

hi,

i saw banobagi website as they provide a very detail information on a facial feature compare to other website.
Plz share your exp at banobagi if u have cuz im still deciding between banobagi/BK for eyelid job...
thanks

hello

i am having consults with BK and Banobaji. i am flying to korea from toronto canada and its a long way to travel to have surgery. i will be having double eyelid, rhinoplasty, and paranasal augmentation
i am wondering if anyone can share their experience with me if they so happen to have consult at these two places or have had surgery from there

to be honest, i am kind of freaking out. i mean, you fly half way across the world and leave your face to someone's hand. im also excited b/c i have always wanted to do this. i apprechiate any of your replies

Hey, how did ur consultation with bk and banobagi go? Which clinic did u do your surgery at? How are your results? Please let me know for im looking to go in june this year! Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.