Best Place to Sell?

1. I have a bunch of gently used and new lesportsac minibags and small handbags from previous seasons which I no longer use. Where is the best place to get rid of them? eBay? TPF forums? as a lot or individually? How much do we think I could get for the used Jonathan Adler for LeSportSac? Those are pretty rare and JA is now nationally well-known (not just in design circles) from Top Design.

Any suggestions are welcome.

p.s. Remember the DVF for LeSportSac prints back in the day? They were so amazing! Anyone seen them online ever? eBay maybe?
  2. Does anyone on this forum actually sell through the market place?
  3. Yeah i wonder too??
  4. haha I don't think anyone really in here much... a lot of us are newbies and can't even be considered for it yet

oh yeah and you can always try craigslist or LJ or something to sell
  5. I do sell at MP but mainly LVs....
  6. how is it on there? any tokidoki :nuts:

that's the only bag I buy for myself... any other brand are gifts :biggrin:
  7. I don't think any toki girls sell there huh? I was wondering about it myself. I'm still considered a newb, even though I have over 1,000 posts hahah. I think I've only been on this forum for like 2-3 weeks? I don't even know lol.
  8. omg I just noticed that! We have close to the same amount of posts but I've been a member for 5 months!!
  9. Yes. I am a post-whore. I admit that hahah.
  10. nothing wrong w/that jess........I spend way too much time on this forum (you wouldn't know it by my post count) but let's see it's 1:30 AM here and I'm still on here!! Have to get up at 7:15am to take my lil'n to school!!
  11. you better get to bed soon tracy's only 10:43 here so i'm still ok...probably sleep at 11 or 12 lol. I dont plan on working tomorrow. My earphones broke. Gotta head to CC or BB to get a new set.
  12. haha yeah you joined a month after me jess but you're waaay past me now

currently your profile says this...
  13. eBay
  14. I've been here a while, but I don't think they'd accept me anyway, as I've only used my eBay account once. I just get my husband to do any buying and selling.