Best Pillows???

1. Hi Everyone,

I'm looking to buy some new pillows for my bed. The ones I currently have are just not providing enough support for my head and neck. I've used down pillows in the past and they just don't provide enough support. I have one tempur-pedic body pillow from brookstone that I like alot. So I was thinking about getting the regular pillows that they have, but I wanted to check with you guys first to see if there's anything else I should consider. Please help!! Thanks :flowers:.

2. I like goose down, because I can smoosh them.

3. european sleepworks oxygen pillows are amazing...and I really like their wool pillows too! check out their website www.sleepworks.com This company is really great.

4. My BF has one of those buckwheat pillows, and it's great for support!

5. I have a Goose Down pillow (30cm x 30cm) that I bought from ...ahhh, can't remember the name, it's one of those popular catalogues that sells sheets, rugs, pillows and blankets... that I absolutely love! I've always slept on Goose Down pillows :smile:

6. ^^ I love down pillows too, but because of my dust mite allergies I stay away from them...they harbour mites like you would not believe!

7. I use an Anti-allergan Pillow Protector case on our goose down pillows
    and it works great! Both DH and I have allergies, plus he has asthma.

8. I use a special pillow that's indented in the middle. This is to insure that my back is properly aligned whether i sleep on my side or on my back and it also gives me neck support too. I got it from my chiropractor. It's the best pillow ever!

9. Yeah I love down pillow too, but after awhile they provide absolutely no support for me.

10. I have a BW pillow also. Definately worth a try, you either love it or hate it!

11. I have Tempur pedic pillows too, they have the traditional style of pillow as well as one for side sleepers- we have both which we love. We actually started witht the pillows and then finding them so brilliant we finally bought the bed. No regrets whatsoever even though it is a pricey line and takes some getting used to 'break in'. I have a 7 month so sleep is precious (even more so when she was a newborn!) and the tempur makes the the little sleep time we have so much more restful.

12. Good to know that you like it. I guess I can't go wrong with the Tempur-pedic.

13. I have the regular tempur-pedic pillow from Brookstone, and I :heart: it! I used to have neck soreness, and after I started using it, I really believe the pillow helped with the soreness.

14. We sleep on Phoenix Down pillows and they are great!

15. Obusforme foam pillows, hands down ! Sooooo good !